GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

opinion thread:

GRiN

:D
Car(s)
09 Rabbit
hi guys, after recently bagging my car, i've decided that it wasn't enough (when is it ever enough) - my next step is to vinyl wrap it. Throw me your ideas! It can be any colour, flatte or metallic (which is basically semi-gloss)

I'm thinking brown, dark blue, or midnight purple. What colour would you like to see?

White is not going to happen as I've heard nothing but horror stories from staining and general shittiness. Here's the car now (bagged)

and some pre-bagged for reference:

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
:lol:

id just leave it black. it looks good as is

Yeah, wrapping is lame. Telling you to do it glossy black was my passive aggressive way of saying leave your car alone, it looks good the way it is.

But, it's your car. Do w/e you want!

Car(s)
Subaru
Yeah, wrapping is lame. Telling you to do it glossy black was my passive aggressive way of saying leave your car alone, it looks good the way it is.

But, it's your car. Do w/e you want!

hipsters :iono:

when i went to wbtb, i felt way out of place. here i am walking around with cowboy boots and everyone else has skinny jeans or jorts on with a super stylish hairstyle :fighting0030:

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Please not brown. Looks like a giant ass turd rolling down the road. So bad. I love the black, so there is my opinion. Haha

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
There's a guy on here (I forget his name) who had a kind of sheen finished brown with a Jetta grille....it's my favorite MKV to date. Brown looks AMAZING with chrome! But black is looking pretty bitchin' too.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
"Chocolate bunny" actually sounds like a valid synonym for big lumpy turd

Tapatalkin