GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

One-Stop Golf Speaker Upgrade Solution by Soumatrix

Soumatrix Speakers

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
Beetle A5, Tiguan
Every Golf shall have the freedom to turn the music all the way up without hearing a distortion. Soumatrix speaker is here to provide a drop-in speaker upgrade solution.

Calibrated for the Golf OE head unit, these speakers require no amplifier unit. Distortion is minimized by using only direct signals and chanting the purest form of your music. We are living in a time where HD music streaming service is reliable and accessible, Soumatrix speakers help you get more performance out of the high-quality audio signals. Driving as if surrounded by your favorite live performance is now in the reach of hand.

1-Xtase-FB.jpg

Soumatrix Speakers

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
Beetle A5, Tiguan
Didn't you used to have a 10-speaker kit? I can't find the product pages on your website.
We don't have any 10-speaker kits.

In a 10-speaker system, there are 4 tweeters & 4 woofers, a subwoofer typically deployed in the trunk, and a front central speaker. The subwoofer's presence may be justified if the woofers are not capable of reaching a decently low frequency, but the central speaker is there as a remedy for the component door speakers' narrow audio profile projection. Central channel speakers require an artificial 'central channel' audio signal when the most audio file comes in the form of a stereo with left & right channels. When the manufacturers wish to stick to the component concept, the 10-speaker system does offer some improvements to the stock component 8-speaker system.

manys

Whoops I didn't note the board, I didn't mention I was thinking in terms of the mk5 r32, which has 2x3 up front and 2x2 for the rear seats.

Soumatrix Speakers

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
Beetle A5, Tiguan
Whoops I didn't note the board, I didn't mention I was thinking in terms of the mk5 r32, which has 2x3 up front and 2x2 for the rear seats.
Ah-ha! Take a look beneath your front seats. If there is no amplifier installed there, we have upgrade options for your mk5 r32's majestic 7" front speakers.
DM if interested!