GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ohlins Road & Track

G4ndalf

Car(s)
MK5 GTI & MK 7.5R
These will fit the Golf Mk5 or Mk6 GTI chassis. In my personal opinion, these are the best option if you are serious about the best handling with daily driver comfort. With the Ohlins, you can adjust the spring preload independent of the ride height. You cannot do that with the likes of KW or Bilstein, for example. The shock body is aluminum and will NEVER rust or corrode. They’ve covered 40k miles, are a lifetime item, and still ride like new! They can be rebuilt by Ohlins to whatever custom configuration you desire. I’ve returned my car to stock hence putting them up for sale. They’ll cost you close to $2,900 new so grab a bargain. As detailed in the pics, they will need new dust boots, which can be ordered from 3DM Motorsport, which is the authorized Ohlins service center. I also have them listed on the Facebook Marketplace. I will ship at the buyer's expense but prefer a local pick-up. They have never seen a track day or Auto X; road use only! The confidence they'll give you at high speed is remarkable.
$1,600 OBO.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ohlins-parts/ohlins-road-track-coilover-kit/vwsmt10~ohl/

*They will also fit the Mk5 R32; however, the spring rates are different where the R32 is a heavier car. The same goes for other cars on this platform. They’ll bolt up, but you would need the correct springs to match for ultimate handling.

Attachments

• tempImagey9kp9R.png
    tempImagey9kp9R.png
    19.6 MB · Views: 82
  • tempImagexdNL81.png
    tempImagexdNL81.png
    16.6 MB · Views: 69
  • tempImageUYkmU5.png
    tempImageUYkmU5.png
    16.5 MB · Views: 62
  • tempImage8MCbnC.png
    tempImage8MCbnC.png