GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

oh no.. GTI to be in Fast and Furious 3.. :)

Herby

Autocross Newbie
Hmm, sad...I hope its not a prominent car if it goes down the same road as the jetta did...we all remember that from the first one...the jetta ended up losing to that S2000

baat06

Drag Racing Champion
Herby said:
Hmm, sad...I hope its not a prominent car if it goes down the same road as the jetta did...we all remember that from the first one...the jetta ended up losing to that S2000

But that's because the guy had 100K under the hood. :laugh: :barf:

GTT

Touring Car Champion
baat06 said:
But that's because the guy had 100K under the hood. :laugh: :barf:

A Jetta would lose to an S2000.

It's just a movie, albeit a poorly done movie, still it's just a movie.
And, it had some really cool cars in it, nothing wrong with that.

The EVO doesn't suffer because of the movie. Evo owners have to explain because of that dumb a$$ rear wing just like the STI. I personally LOVE the EVO and the STI and if I owned one I would care less what people who don't know cars think. That goes for the GTI even if it's yet another weak movie with cool cars. :cool:

TT

baat06

Drag Racing Champion
GTT said:
A Jetta would lose to an S2000.

It's just a movie, albeit a poorly done movie, still it's just a movie.
And, it had some really cool cars in it, nothing wrong with that.

The EVO doesn't suffer because of the movie. Evo owners have to explain because of that dumb a$$ rear wing just like the STI. I personally LOVE the EVO and the STI and if I owned one I would care less what people who don't know cars think. That goes for the GTI even if it's yet another weak movie with cool cars. :cool:

TT

I agree with you on all points... I should have put quotes around my post.

The first movie was entertaining... the second was heinous (I'm a sucker for bad movies).

Sauceboy01

Touring Car Newbie
The best scene in the second was where they were doing that drag race in the middle of the night to win that muscle car.. sweet scene!

Sauceboy01

Touring Car Newbie
Yawp! although cheesy, i think that was the least cheeseball moment of the whole movie! Oh and also, did you guys notice the Eclipse in that movie had the sound of a Flat Boxer Engine, probably sound clips taken from a WRX!

GTI2007

Sauceboy01 said:
Yawp! although cheesy, i think that was the least cheeseball moment of the whole movie! Oh and also, did you guys notice the Eclipse in that movie had the sound of a Flat Boxer Engine, probably sound clips taken from a WRX!

No, I didn't noticed that because I don't even know how a real Eclipse engine sounds

Accel

Rally Car Champion
I have a picture of another gold Golf with that same kit at home, I'll load it up when I get to my computer, I'm going to go against the grain and say it dosnt look half bad, nothing I would do, but I like it.