GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

OG's thread, show us what you're in now.

Mataleao9380

I've been a member since 08 and I've had my 07 GTI since new. I had a opportunity to sell it but I couldn't part with it. I rarely post and my car is merely oem +, so I doubt anyone would remember my car.

Current Winter Mode:

Summer Mode:

I'm keeping the GTI as my daily driver. My mod money and time is now funneled to my s2k.

Current Winter Mode:

Summer Mode

Das Gespenst

It is cool that so many of you guys still check in from time to time. That really says something about the community we have here. Most of the guys left are big builds and it's really cool to see the diehards just going bawls out on what alot consider to be an "older" car now.

phil

becausephilchow
Ride
2009 VW R32
Ohai Dustin!

Quick photo of my trunk setup. Everything 100% hidden, stealth. Quiet as all hell, and fast as all hell, just the way I like it! Don't want to hear it or see it!

HereticByDefault

I <3 this thread.

Driving this 2007 4dr since December. My BT plans have been put off for a very long time, so now they're happening in this car. Tuning hopefully by Cobb.

Good to see you guys are still around and doing big things with your Golf Rs, M3s, C63s, E30s, etc.

g60_corrado_91

Ride
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I <3 this thread.

Driving this 2007 4dr since December. My BT plans have been put off for a very long time, so now they're happening in this car. Tuning hopefully by Cobb.

Good to see you guys are still around and doing big things with your Golf Rs, M3s, C63s, E30s, etc.
Whoa. You've talked to Cobb then?

HereticByDefault

Cobb announced their support for the TSI in late March, so that gives the option to all MK6s EXCEPT the Golf R. As soon as they start working on the Golf R (I'm assuming it's inevitable), they will effectively be working on a solution for the early MKVs as well.

I did speak to someone at Cobb the day after they released the AP and tunes for the TSI, and he said they are planning to support early MKVs. So there's some vague confirmation directly from them too.

g60_corrado_91

Ride
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Cobb announced their support for the TSI in late March, so that gives the option to all MK6s EXCEPT the Golf R. As soon as they start working on the Golf R (I'm assuming it's inevitable), they will effectively be working on a solution for the early MKVs as well.

I did speak to someone at Cobb the day after they released the AP and tunes for the TSI, and he said they are planning to support early MKVs. So there's some vague confirmation directly from them too.
Oh interesting. I thought they were going to focus on the Mk7's after the 6's.