GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Yankee Fan's

ajt23

Banned
I'd actually be rootin for my division, but then again, I'm a baseball fan first, then a team fan.

Then your one of the select few.

I personally would like to see the Rangers win the WS. Not because I like their team but Ive always been a huge fan of Nolan Ryan. I really respect his philosophy that he has brought to that team and it is defineatly paying off.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Fuck the yankees.
& fuck baseball.

I'm glad these fucks lost so i don't have to hear about the wack ass mlb anymore.

its fucking football & hockey season people...

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
Fuck the yankees.
& fuck baseball.

I'm glad these fucks lost so i don't have to hear about the wack ass mlb anymore.

its fucking football & hockey season people...

you dont have to hear about it if you werent in the "official yankees fan " thread ...............

and october is what makes baseball fun october = base ball season
than football after the 1st week in nov.............

Car(s)
MkV R32
The preseason predictions are out of control. Honestly how stupid can you be? Speculation is fine and anyone can predict who will win before the season starts but honestly the ESPN boards are retarded right now. fanboys are going at each others throats. There are still 162 games left to go before playoffs start and the fanboys are already trippin out.

Carl Crawford could break his hand fisting Dustin Pedroia one night and the season changes. How do this many retards have internet access?

With that said, Orioles v. Nationals in the final.