GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Tattoo Thread

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
I did some searches, couldn't find any threads dedicated to Tattooing, just a few threads with some discussion. If I missed it, delete this shit.

Anyways. I have 1 tattoo, it's not just finished yet ;). Haha. But really, I have 3. Left arm sleeve, right shoulder, right forearm. Pics below.

Sleeve - Dedicated to my older sis who passed away. Dolphin - Her favorite animal. Heart = love. Rose - she was the sweetest woman I've ever known. Dragon - the strength she had to survive cystic fibrosis 7 years longer than expected.

Flag - Typical military. Lol. But luckily I've never come to regret it, just found more purpose to it than military. I do love my country and I'm grateful for the opportunities I've had because of the US of A!

Tri Hearts - My two younger sisters on each side and my mother in the middle! :)

Please share your tattoos OR tattoos of other people you think are great!

Mcflurvin

Ready to race!
I have 2 tattoos

1 one my left forearm: it's a bear head(my favorite animal) and I have a quote surrounding it saying "nothing is true, everything is permitted." which means don't believe anything you can't trust and you make your own destiny

2 my right shoulder: it's a Japanese ONI mask, which I just recently found out is the sign of the killer in yakuza culture

I'm starting to get tattoos of of places I've been around the world, I'm thinking of getting a greecian god deciding between zeus, ares or Poseidon don't know yet

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I have my front number plate on my back across my right shoulder blade (YZ450F -#26)

Cummins C on my left shoulder

Mk2 Volkswagen badge on my inner right bicep from my elbow to my armpit

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
2 my right shoulder: it's a Japanese ONI mask, which I just recently found out is the sign of the killer in yakuza culture

Nice! Funny about the yakuza culture stuff lol. I want to get something similar to the ONI mask on my chest. I want to get a "Laugh Now, Cry Later" tattoo with masks.

I have my front number plate on my back across my right shoulder blade (YZ450F -#26)

You ride eh? I haven't owned a bike since I enlisted, but I used to ride. I had 2 CR 125's, 84 and 2002. Was about to upgrade to a 250 or 450CRF but then I decided it would be a waste if I was enlisting... Someday I'll have another one :D

Mcflurvin

Ready to race!
Nice! Funny about the yakuza culture stuff lol. I want to get something similar to the ONI mask on my chest. I want to get a "Laugh Now, Cry Later"

make sure you get the right one I don't know if you already know this but ONI masks we're given to criminals for what their crimes were when they went to jail, funny story actually my friend got one on his right rib a couple of months after me and this old Japanese guy walked up to him at the pool and said that that mask is the sign of a child rapist. hahaha it's hilarious but very unfortunate, so ya just do a lot of background before you choose which one

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
I'm going to do a themed leg sleeve, I just have no idea what theme I want. My first thought were my favorite Johnny Depp characters with scenery... Just because I think he is one of the best actors of our generation and he has played some awesome characters... but then I thought that might be a weee bit homo.. :lol:..

but :thumbsup: on your ink.. looks good.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
No tattoos as of yet, but planning on getting one for my father on my left side near the rib. I have a few ideas that need to be perfected before I go through with anything. Cannot mess this one up.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
No tattoos as of yet, but planning on getting one for my father on my left side near the rib. I have a few ideas that need to be perfected before I go through with anything. Cannot mess this one up.

That's good. Impulse tattooing is never a good thing. Take the time to think it through. Get advice from family, friends and even your artist (if you've chosen one)..

Mcflurvin

Ready to race!
That's good. Impulse tattooing is never a good thing. Take the time to think it through. Get advice from family, friends and even your artist (if you've chosen one)..

Ya my first tattoo was impulse, I don't regret it but I have a feeling it could have been better especially since I got it when I was 16

swervinVI

Ready to race!
I've been wanting a peacock similar to the one on this compact for a few years now. But I can't decide if I just want the outline or with color. I also can't decide on a location. I was thinking my wrist, but I have a conservative job so I'm not sure I want to commit to that. I wear a lot of short, sleeveless and 3/4 length sleeve shirts.

Mcflurvin

Ready to race!
I've been wanting a peacock similar to the one on this compact for a few years now. But I can't decide if I just want the outline or with color. I also can't decide on a location. I was thinking my wrist, but I have a conservative job so I'm not sure I want to commit to that. I wear a lot of short, sleeveless and 3/4 length sleeve shirts.

Get the outline and if you don't like it get the color later and I say get it on your rib, since it's long and flowing I think it'll look good there but that's just me