GOLFMKV

Official Random Thought Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
This thread is purely for random thoughts... Post for opinions, input, or just to rant off about something...

I'll start:

You know that feeling when you pull off a PERFECT parallel park? I just did it earlier in the tightest spot I've had to park in the past month. Did it in seriously 6 seconds too, a safe ~7 inches away from the curb, completely straight, and about an even 2.5 feet away from the car in front and behind me...

I dunno, it was just a funny feeling doing such a perfect park so quickly when I just saw someone else trying to park the same way and bumped into the car behind them :bellyroll:

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
I wish people would stop having their Labrador Retrievers shaved down to 'eliminate the shedding'. They still shed even when they're shaved down. They just shed needle-like hairs. And I hate doing it because Lab hair gets stuck in my skin giving me hair splinters. And they hurt. Why do you insist on doing this?! Some people even think that it'll keep the dog cooler. Not true. As long as their undercoat is brushed out, they stay cool.

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
on the topic of dogs, my friend's dog will only hump your legs on the weekend. seriously, i have been to his house many times and it never humps my legs except on the weekend. i even try to get it all horny and whatnot during the week, but it'll just walk away.

Last edited:

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i HATE people who post pictures of them taking pictures of their cars... its fucking retarded

does that include people posing with their cars, or do you mean those shots where it's some kid with a huge DSLR camera kneeling down pointed towards the hood of some GTI?

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
one of the weirdest things i've ever seen in my life is a Liger. here are some pics of how frikken weird they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.