GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official PNW Chit-Chat Channel (NSFW): Round 4

Nitro605

605 AA/FC
looking to go stage one. I am just north of seattle, any body have any recommendations for who i should go to? I called ACHTUNING in Redmond, wanted $600 for stg 1 APR. Seemed a little high to me, could be wrong. any input is appreciated. Thank you.

Dilmorecg

Ready to race!
looking to go stage one. I am just north of seattle, any body have any recommendations for who i should go to? I called ACHTUNING in Redmond, wanted $600 for stg 1 APR. Seemed a little high to me, could be wrong. any input is appreciated. Thank you.

$600 is the normal price for a tune if you look at APR's website. APR does sales every once in a while but im not sure about the frequency. Achtuning has a really good reputation from what ive read around the northwest.

You should decide what tune you want and go from there. I think all the companies have locations on their website. If you want to go with APR, id go with Achtuning for sure. Ive taken my car to Fine Tuning in Seattle before for work and they are a Unitronic dealer if you want to go that route. I would recommend Fine Tuning for any service, they are reasonably priced and do good quality work.

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
I think you and arron, oh and I guess russel are the only original crew w/ an MKV still. When you gonna come in to the modern world? lol.

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
Lol i'll have mine for a while.... Unless somebody trades me a MustangG35Mazdaspeed6

And the occasional Mercedes

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
My cars starting to sound like a tractor starting up in the cold, and DSG sucks when frigid as well :frown: