GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official PNW Chit-Chat Channel (NSFW): Round 4

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
The regulator, the tank, the faucet, etc. I've already got a CO2 setup, but a nitro setup is about $150ish. The bonus is almost all beers taste better on Nitro. haha.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Have you had Jubelale 2012 on Nitro? You might slip into a heavenly coma after drinking it.

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
i still have 2 bottles from 2010 and one from 2011. Have a bottle of the BB24 too. Have you tried their "Chasing Freshies" Fresh hop IPA?So good.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I've got 3 bottles of The Abyss 2011. Never found 2010. I've still got 2 bottles of BB24, 1 or 2 of BB23.

Chasin' Freshies is great. I had a sixer in the fridge that was the fuel for the last brew session, and my favorite pub in Lacey has it on tap.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
no shit. The entire bottom half of my beer fridge is off limits. The top half is partially taken up by Becca's growing love for Hard Cider and German Light Lagers. I don't have much room for daily beers.

Currently all I have available is a few Jubelales 2011/2012, and I think some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. The door is mostly shit beer for friends that come over and don't appreciate craft brews.

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
Is picking up a Mr. Beer kit a bad way to get into home brewing if I have limited space/experience.

And to brag about my beering i'm currently aging a Westvleteren 12. SMD! :thumbsup: