GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official PA, NJ, NY Sightings Thread -- Part 2

Fallenrival42

superman
Anyone else on the MSU campus spotted the black rabbit with the gold wheels? A chick drives it.
And I go out of my way to find the corner spots, even in lot 60.
BTW- is the rash on your quarter form the wheels tagging it?

i have seen that rabbit around...ya my old set 9.5 et 35+these roads=shitty quarters haha

rxferrara

Rob
Car(s)
2007 GTi
Anyone else on the MSU campus spotted the black rabbit with the gold wheels? A chick drives it.

ive seen that rabbit from a distance one point but dont know who it is.

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
2door bmp gti with black denvers and a tow hitch at the Lyons VA not sure if they are on here but ohwell

rxferrara

Rob
Car(s)
2007 GTi

someone on the tex drives a black rabbit with jetta front with green lm reps, goes by "lukkon", maybe you mixed color up? idk just wanted to throw it out there.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Red MKV bunny with a europlate on the lower grille let me merge onto 46/3 today on the way to the GSP.
Also saw a Fahrenheit with "Emazing" europlate in Carparc.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Parked next to Fallenrival around 10am today. Yay top of the parking deck at MSU!

jtb283

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
On Church Rd. in Ardmore, PA

JDEZZY

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
hey guys just woke up this morning to my GTI stolen from my apartment complex. I am on the border of PA and DE. Its 2007 CW 2door. Only a white "P" sticker on the back.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
CW 6 speed with color match painted stock skirts, valance and lip. Had tinted tails. Parked next to me on the top floor of the MSU parking deck. You left your lights on. I hope you made it home okay.

rxferrara

Rob
Car(s)
2007 GTi
CW 6 speed with color match painted stock skirts, valance and lip. Had tinted tails. Parked next to me on the top floor of the MSU parking deck. You left your lights on. I hope you made it home okay.

That's my cousins car, he isn't on here.

ben.nieuwenhuis

Passed Driver's Ed
saw a farenheit with black altezza tails at staples in oakland then saw it pulled over like 8 hours later on 208! at least i believe it was him, you dont see alot of farenheits especially with those tails