GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Finally got everything together to sell offa my '07 GTI.
ALL BIG STUFF IS LOCAL ONLY. I am NOT shipping exhausts or body parts.
Make offers via PM and we'll talk shipping on smaller parts.

R32 US spec rear diffuser and European 4 door side skirts- $1000

2 different exhausts
1 BillyBoat sport exhaust with 3" Catted downpipe for FSI, has about 10K on it- $800
GHL R32 style 3"exhaust with Resonator and stock downpipe adapter. has about 5K on it.- $550

Neuspeed FSI P-flo with filter. Painted silver, I have a new rubber fitting for the turbo inlet I got a while back. - $125

Feeler- Forge Twintercooler. I MAY keep this and use it on my MKVI. it doesn't have the relocation bracket for the horn, as the shop never took it off after uninstall. Have the instructions. Will contact forge about this.- $575

Neuspeed throttle pipe. I believe it's missing the screw to attach it to the engine block. I have the instructions and will look up the size. This eliminates the noise pipe. Also comes with the block off plate for the firewall. An Audi part for an A3. - $100

BSH competition catch can. 2nd Revision, works great. This is actually the older kit with a newer can I got from BSH separately. I will clean it out with some brake cleaner when it;s a bit warmer out. I also have new hose for it someplace. Will dig it up. - $200

Things not pictured yet:
APR FSI HPFP, rebuilt from a stocker pump. About 9K on it. - $600
MKV Dash tray (used to be Zeonic's from his MKV)- $30

IAMSALL

Car(s)
MkV GTI
Finally got everything together to sell offa my '07 GTI.
ALL BIG STUFF IS LOCAL ONLY. I am NOT shipping exhausts or body parts.
Make offers via PM and we'll talk shipping on smaller parts.

R32 US spec rear diffuser and European 4 door side skirts- $1000

2 different exhausts
1 BillyBoat sport exhaust with 3" Catted downpipe for FSI, has about 10K on it- $800
GHL R32 style 3"exhaust with Resonator and stock downpipe adapter. has about 5K on it.- $550

Neuspeed FSI P-flo with filter. Painted silver, I have a new rubber fitting for the turbo inlet I got a while back. - $125

Feeler- Forge Twintercooler. I MAY keep this and use it on my MKVI. it doesn't have the relocation bracket for the horn, as the shop never took it off after uninstall. Have the instructions. Will contact forge about this.- $575

Neuspeed throttle pipe. I believe it's missing the screw to attach it to the engine block. I have the instructions and will look up the size. This eliminates the noise pipe. Also comes with the block off plate for the firewall. An Audi part for an A3. - $100

BSH competition catch can. 2nd Revision, works great. This is actually the older kit with a newer can I got from BSH separately. I will clean it out with some brake cleaner when it;s a bit warmer out. I also have new hose for it someplace. Will dig it up. - $200

Things not pictured yet:
APR FSI HPFP, rebuilt from a stocker pump. About 9K on it. - $600
MKV Dash tray (used to be Zeonic's from his MKV)- $30

i need the downpipe located in linden lemme know

bluehydros

Passed Driver's Ed
Used H&R Super Sport Springs - $110 picked up; $130 shipped (SOLD!)

Brand New Rokkor Coilovers - $350 picked up; $370 shipped (SOLD!)

Items can be picked up within Queens/Long Island, NY.

Last edited:

MKVjoe

Ready to race!

crazylegs

Passed Driver's Ed
FS "D" diverter valve, has 30k stock miles with no tune. Only reason im selling is because I bought a new one when I had my car tuned a week ago and I already had a "D" in the car, $45 looking to do it local LI or queens will meet up.

Attachments

• IMG_0420.jpg
    IMG_0420.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 565

shaunraney

That guy.
Selling my Intercooler that I bought at waterfest last year. Never installed, still in the original box.

Looking for 875. Pickup only. Will meet within a reasonable distance of 07401

Last edited:

vinzo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 gti dsg
looking for a single Huff rim with or with out tire, someone text me 631-902-6894

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
selling my rosstech micro can, check the classifieds section

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
Selling a neuspeed CF engine cover, check the classifieds