GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

vinzo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 gti dsg
i got a set of 19 inch VOLK gt-v 5x112 for sale or trade, get me some offers thanks!

vinzo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 gti dsg
WTB- oem hid bulbs driver side, or if someone knows where i can get them local NY for a good price, long island around west babylon area

illblood

Ready to race!
GLI/ GTI grilles both have no stripe one is dremeled out- 45$ each

TSI Carbonio Intake CBFA - 250$

Tiguan Throttle body pipe plus firewall plug- 65$

Open Honeycomb fogs- 55$

Black Grill Emblem 25$

GLI Honeycomb Monster Mats - 75$

Euro Lip Painted Deep Black- Needs repainting - 120$

Also have smoked sidemarkers from ecs tuning wich i forgot to take pics of- 25$

Also 6 speed golf ball shift knob shows little signs of wear- 65$ dont have pics at the moment

Prices are for pick up only!

PM me with any questions or concerns DO NOT CLUTTER THIS THREAD WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS

vinzo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 gti dsg
volk gt-vs 19s for 1300 OBO comes with 19 inch tires and wheels together with center caps

nitroscope8

Ready to race!
So as many of you know my Rabbit is destroyed. Here are some things I'm selling on it. All parts are off vehicle.

Euro switch with front and rear fog lamp settings: SOLD
Rear Euro fog lamp. OEM, projector beam. $50
(no image now)

Cubby under headlamp switch. Great for throwing loose change or other things you want out of sight. SOLD

OEM shifter knob and base. Aftermarket shifter is jammed on vehicle so here is the OEM one. $40

Sirius tuner box with mount and Anthracite cover. $80

All parts in perfect condition and in perfect working order. Prices are SHIPPED TO USA. Canada and elsewhere extra.

Last edited:

tinman11

Passed Driver's Ed
2007 VW GTI 6 speed manual with 64-65k miles and CPO warranty. The ONLY mod that is done is REVO stage 1 chip. Everything else is bone stock. The car's exterior is 90/100% perfect. Car has 65k miles, and was bought one year ago, certified pre-owned. Therefore, there is an extended warranty until 2013 or 74k miles. Overall, the car is in excellent condition. Has package 1 (with sunroof)

I have put this car up once before but now officially ready to sell.

Price is 14,500, OBO. Make an offer!

Area: MD/DE/South Jersey/Philly

golfgolf

golfgolf
Car(s)
mkv rabbit
looking for some used coilovers for the winter season! let me know what youve got. ive got a 07 rabbit thats in need of a better stance