is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
*Sold*

Last edited:

vw-nynj

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: Fahrenheit floor mats with round clips (orange trim/stitchings) NY/NJ

I bought this set of mat not knowing that I have the wrong clip. This is a set of mats from GTI Fahrenheit with orange trim and round clips.

$70 OBO + shipping or local pickup near NY 11385

carmine

Ready to race!
three 10 inch Sealed Power Wedge subwoofer box by JL audio has 2 subs in it but there broken- $ 200 or best offer looking to sell it quick

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
looking for US. Spec MKV R32 rear.
Would love is painted RS already, but would perfer good condition over colormatch..

vw-nynj

Passed Driver's Ed
Contact via PM please. All prices are pick up in Cash only; somewhat negotiable

$15 Impact Gun USED

$30 Bazooka EL

$10 / each. I forgot where the other one is

$25 12V Refrigerator / warmer NEW

$40 Rolling Toolbox NEW can be split into two easily

WTB: GTI MKV Grille and Right MBP black Fender in NYC

same as topic. No badgeless grille please. PM me.

Last edited:

punka3driver

Car(s)
audi a3
FS: Used Neuspeed down pipe $450

FS: Used Neuspeed down pipe with high flow cat for the MKV 2.0t FSI engine. I had it on my car for about 6 months / 6k miles. Fully stainless steel. 80mm at turbo down to 70mm.

Is off my car and ready to go. Willing to sell for $450 pickied up here in Lindenhurst. Or deliver for $550 to local tri0state area.

I also have the Neuspeed cat back for sale as well. Willing to sell both for $750 picked up, or $900 delivered.

Im new to this site, but regularly post in vwvortex and fourtitude. Serious interest please email me at punkjust@yahoo.com or text me at 516 640 8716

punka3driver

Car(s)
audi a3
FS: used Neuspeed cat back exhaust $450

FS: Used Neuspeed cat back exhasut for the MKV 2.0t FSI engine. I had it on my car for about 6 months / 6k miles. Fully stainless steel. 70mm pipeing to 80mm tips.

Is off my car and ready to go. Willing to sell for $450 pickied up here in Lindenhurst. Or deliver for $550 to local tri0state area.

I also have the Neuspeed down pipe for sale as well. Willing to sell both for $750 picked up, or $900 delivered.

Im new to this site, but regularly post in vwvortex and fourtitude. Serious interest please email me at punkjust@yahoo.com or text me at 516 640 8716

vw-nynj

Passed Driver's Ed
WTB: MKV GTI 2dr Black(BMP) OEM fenders.

This works out for people who are thinking of upgrading to CF fenders.

cwhite09GTI

Daily Racer
R32 style tinted tails by Darcness with Euro conversion..minimal scratches, some tint fade on inner light.

$150.

FLIPSCOUT

str8dubn
4 barely used, only for about 5k, great ride quality, low noise, PLENTY of thread, In all honesty the best overall summer performance tire I have used. The only reason for the sale is because I went for a wider more aggressive tire. If not I would be using these right now. No cracks, dry rotting, bubbles, and nails. Ready to mount and enjoy. More than enough grip for everyday spirited driving.

http://www.conti-online.com/generat...mance/extreme_dw_en/extremecontact_dw_en.html

Thanks for looking. Cheers!

$375 shipped in the contiguous 48 $325 picked up

akaprince

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI BMP 2DR DSG
wtb stock downpipe. pm me