GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

dwdrums

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI 2-door
FOR SALE: 2 12" Kicker L7 SoloBaric Subwoofers loaded in a black-carpeted custom sealed enclosure (made by Good Vibrations to Kicker spec).
2 Kicker Grilles included.
I bought this setup in 2000 from Good Vibrations in Lansdale, Pa - used only by me. They are in mint condition.
I want something smaller.

$375 (I want meet up somewhere instead of shipping)

PM me for Pictures.

Angx

My FAST is DIRTYYYY
wtb : Nav unit for my 08 gti. I will be in the nyc area in December. pm is the key

jescarabt

NY Dub Chickkk
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Want my parts gone!

I WANT THESE PARTS GONE!!! Tired of having them around. REASONABLE offers will be considered. :hurray:

Gorilla Gear Truck Liner with Cargo Grips- $75+shipping Brand new. Came with my 08 GTi when i bought it in August 2008. When it wasn't sitting in my car it was sitting in the garage. Of course my parents moved it and rolled it up which caused a crease in the back. It's fine, it does not pertrude to the front carpet at all. Like brand new...just want all my parts gone!

Stock Rabbit Suspension (Used for about 15k miles)- $75+shipping

Stock Marker Lights- $10+shipping

iPod holders for console fitting iPod- $10+shipping

Rear Wipers and Motors I have 2 rear wipers and two motors available for sale. unfortunately...i do not have any of the hardware. One wiper and motor was used for i'd say about 1,000ish miles. The other one runs around a little under 4,000 miles, but all are in great shape.

both together $65.00+shipping
Wiper alone as it looks without knob (from 07 Rabbit; on the top in picture)- $15.00+shipping
Wiper alone as it looks with knob (from 08 GTI; on the bottom in picture)- $20+shipping
Motor alone as it looks- $40.00+shipping

want these parts to go....reasonable offers considered!

MKV Rabbit 2 vent badgeless grille- $40+shipping
I got into a car accident with my rabbit and now I have a GTI...so this grille is no use to me. I bought it from TMTuning at Waterfest 14. It is the 2 vent badgeless grille with the hood filler notch and everything that would normally come with it. It is Brand New, never painted/mounted nothing was ever applied to it, its in the same condition as the day i got it. its like a smooth black plastic...unpainted and unprimed. Will add pictures later..but if you want to check out what it looks like check TMTuning's website

These parts are off my 07 Rabbit (RIP) and my 08 GTI and like i said...parts need to go...any questions/inquiries PM me! =) :hurray:

Want these gone! :bow: haha...Need better pictures let me know.

contact me any of these ways...
email: olilirish1o@yahoo.com
AOL AIM name- ohjrab
vortex name- jescarabt

Thanks,
Jess

Last edited:

jescarabt

NY Dub Chickkk
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
updated prices and pictures....

I WANT THESE PARTS GONE!!! Tired of having them around. REASONABLE offers will be considered. :hurray:

Gorilla Gear Truck Liner with Cargo Grips- $75+shipping Brand new. Came with my 08 GTi when i bought it in August 2008. When it wasn't sitting in my car it was sitting in the garage. Of course my parents moved it and rolled it up which caused a crease in the back. It's fine, it does not pertrude to the front carpet at all. Like brand new...just want all my parts gone!

Stock Rabbit Suspension (Used for about 15k miles)- $75+shipping

Stock Marker Lights- $10+shipping

iPod holders for console fitting iPod- $10+shipping

Rear Wipers and Motors I have 2 rear wipers and two motors available for sale. unfortunately...i do not have any of the hardware. One wiper and motor was used for i'd say about 1,000ish miles. The other one runs around a little under 4,000 miles, but all are in great shape.

both together $65.00+shipping
Wiper alone as it looks without knob (from 07 Rabbit; on the top in picture)- $15.00+shipping
Wiper alone as it looks with knob (from 08 GTI; on the bottom in picture)- $20+shipping
Motor alone as it looks- $40.00+shipping

want these parts to go....reasonable offers considered!

MKV Rabbit 2 vent badgeless grille- $40+shipping
I got into a car accident with my rabbit and now I have a GTI...so this grille is no use to me. I bought it from TMTuning at Waterfest 14. It is the 2 vent badgeless grille with the hood filler notch and everything that would normally come with it. It is Brand New, never painted/mounted nothing was ever applied to it, its in the same condition as the day i got it. its like a smooth black plastic...unpainted and unprimed. Will add pictures later..but if you want to check out what it looks like check TMTuning's website

These parts are off my 07 Rabbit (RIP) and my 08 GTI and like i said...parts need to go...any questions/inquiries PM me! =) :hurray:

Want these gone! :bow: haha...Need better pictures let me know.

contact me any of these ways...
email: olilirish1o@yahoo.com
AOL AIM name- ohjrab
vortex name- jescarabt

Thanks,
Jess

InvinDT531

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit S
WTB 17's w/o tires - usable condition - really cheap for pickup - or 18's with tires.

-Basically looking for any 17's ... preferably any vw style.
-Bolt pattern 5x112
-Have tires for 17's and wanna replace stock steelies on my rabbit =P
-Also looking for 18's if they come with tires and the price is right.

Last edited:

OneFastSicilian

Ready to race!
Car(s)
200+whp HONDA / Gti
whats going on everyone, i have a set of 18in huffs with almost new kumho excsta ASX tires on them, im looking to trade asap like this weekend for a set of oem denvers or classixs plus cash.. must have good tires, car is getting traded in on monday!!!! lmk asap!!

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
hey I'm looking for one huff. cheap. I don't want TPMS, centercap, tire, or lugs. just an 18" huff. some curb rash is ok, but it needs to be fully functional (i.e. a tire can be mounted to it, it'll roll true, it's not bent, it'll function like an actual wheel.

let me know what you got.