GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

*Official* NOVA off topic/discussion thread (Part 3)

guilford32

Go Kart Champion
Ride
2007 GTI
I saw dusty also the other day by Ashley's rents house we went fishing at that Walton park by your house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Ride
Moon Rover
Speaking of Dusty, Happy 21st dude, time to grab a beer.
looks like im a little late but thanks dude. its so nice being able to actually do things now.

btw.. i think i saw you today crossing over 28.. your passenger sight LED fog light is out.

Last edited:

Grmncrsnbr

SaurKimchi
Ride
2012 Kia Optima
looks like im a little late but thanks dude. its so nice being able to actually do things now.

btw.. i think i saw you today crossing over 28.. your passenger sight LED fog light is out.
Yeah my shitty dealer fucked up my wiring, all fixed now though.

remember when we were all friends?
Its a faint memory but yes

who wants a mkv gli? dusty? roy? i know your itching to get back into a volkSWAGen

i was never your friend
No thanks, if I get anything it needs to be super fuel efficient.

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Ride
Moon Rover
Yeah that TDI definitly works in a Jeep, but it may not be enough for me. Last time I went to the dump the scale weighed the FJ in at 5200lbs with me and 20lbs of trash.

Grmncrsnbr

SaurKimchi
Ride
2012 Kia Optima
Hey if any of you guys are looking for a 5.1ch home theater system let me know. I'm selling my stuff, going to just a sound bar due to changing the living room around and not wanting to run all my speaker wire again.

I have an Infinity 5.1 speaker setup that has a few years on it, comes with matching speaker stands. Never been blown out all speakers are in great working order. Its the TSS-450 In Platinum http://reviews.cnet.com/surround-speaker-systems/infinity-tss-450-platinum/4507-7868_7-31427657.html - $50

Onkyo TX-NR708 7.2 HT Receiver http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-TX-NR708-7-2-Channel-Network-Receiver/dp/B003N197CU - $250

All of it for $250.

Grmncrsnbr

SaurKimchi
Ride
2012 Kia Optima
I have a front drive shaft to rebuild still or else I would.

On a VW note, just picked up a GTI wheel with paddles and airbag for $480 shipped on ebay.