GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
I have a 27mm hotchkis rear swaybar for sale. Comes with bushings and brackets with zerk fittings so you don't have to remove the bar to lube. $200

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
who's got a good looking set of 18"s they wanna sell? I have some sweet rims for my GTI.

Interested in Vision V's? I have a buddy that might have a set for sale...

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Car(s)
71 Nova
1999 Chevy Silverado 1500
4.8 V8
116000 Miles
Clean title
4wd
Automatic
4 wheel disc brakes
Rear air bag suspension
Spray in bed liner
A/C
Z71 suspension
Hummer Wheels
Custom exhaust
Power everything
Tow package

Call David 503-255-0903 (No calls after 9PM) Or James 503-901-3911

8000 OBO

Red Rider

Drivers Wanted
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
Valentine One/Kumhos

V1 SOLD.

I'm moving(staying in Portland) and looking to clean out some items I have and want to offer them here first:

Valentine One - $275 - $399 New

Good as new with the most recent Radar and Laser protection available from them, I can give you the serial # to check their site. I also have the original box with instructions, windshield suction and visor clip mounts, cigarette lighter battery connector as well as extra fuse.

This detector is the best avaulable and has saved my butt several times, but due to several recent infractions, I CAN"T get another ticket so I'm not taking any chances and simply slowing down!

Kumho SPT's - $125

4 Stock - 225/45/17s

2 @ 8/32s
2 @ 7/32s

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Glenn(RR)

Last edited:

Red Rider

Drivers Wanted
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
The Kumho's are still available, I'll do $100 if you pick up in Portland.

I have a garage/moving sale tomorrow, but I'll hold them for future pickup if someone commits.

Kumho SPT's - $125

4 Stock - 225/45/17s

2 @ 8/32s
2 @ 7/32s

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Glenn(RR)[/QUOTE]

Yuckfou

Mr Warmth
I sold my 2008 MK5 a while ago. Now I need to get rid of the OEM downpipe. Not sure what it's worth so make me an offer.

I'm in the Portland/Hillsboro area.

Shoot me a PM.

Jetterooni

19x8.5 5x100 w/tires & TT downpipe & high Flow Cat for MK4 VR6

If anyone is interested in perchasing these items from me please let me know. The listing price for the rims and tires is $1100, and the downpipe and high flow cat is $500.

But if someone wants to buy them through here, then I will work on the price for fellow DUBBERS OR SERVICE MEMBERS. I prefer not to have to ship, but I am willing to meet up to 50 miles from the Fort Lewis/Tacoma area. And up to 100 miles on the rims. Details are in the link below. PM me with questions.
Happy Hunting:thumbsup:

TO VIEW MORE PICS FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW, OR CALL ME AT 406-529-8144

[/IMG]

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/1802085828.html

Last edited:

icefenix

Stock 2008 GTI springs and struts. They were taken off by the guys over at Fine Tuning. Just about 20K on them.

Looking for $100 local. Thanks!

Attachments

• suspension.jpg
    suspension.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 166

Jetterooni

Bump. Im willing to work with peeps in the entire northwest regarless of distance. Ive always wanted to go back to portland, I go to Spokane about once or twice a month, and I love driving long distance, so if you think you are out of range, think again. I just dont want to deal with mailing if I dont have to.

And of course Im willing to work on the price as well.

BTW: The rims and tire package has less than 120mi on them, and the downpipe and highflow cat? Well they are from Techtonic Tuning and have never been intstalled, include all hardware and stickers that came with the kit. Yeah thats right, I said stickers!!!

For MK4 Golfs AND Jettas. Please take them off of my hands. I have no use for them anylonger.

Jetterooni

Bump. I am willing to work with anyone in the northwest regardless of distance, so if you think you are too far out, youre wrong! I go to Spokane regularly, always wanted to go back to portland to visit, and can make just about anything work out. I love driving.

The price of course is negotiable for Thread goers and Service Members... and if you can justify yourself another discount then thats fine too. I am willing to work on the price and meeting location so dont think this is out of your reach.

o The Rims and Tires Package have only 120mi on them!
o The upsized downpipe and high flowcat are made by Techtonics Tuning, and have never been installed. They even include the origional hardware (ie nuts, bolts, gaskets) and the stickers too!! Thats right, I said it. Stickers!

So hit me up @ 406-529-8144