GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
Crabpot... that's true, it I can get the 18" Karthoem wheels local for a good price, i will go with that setup, If not, I going with the RS4s (knockoffs). Either way, this summer I'm going with a Goodyear or other premium alll season tire, for Oct-April.

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
PyroBob... u get your R yet???

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Crabpot... that's true, it I can get the 18" Karthoem wheels local for a good price, i will go with that setup, If not, I going with the RS4s (knockoffs). Either way, this summer I'm going with a Goodyear or other premium alll season tire, for Oct-April.

I think RS4 reps look better and you can definitely get them for cheaper then the OEM Karthoum wheels.

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
WORD

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I got some hufs. 2 are curbed and 2 are near perfect.

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Car(s)
71 Nova
What kind of a question is that? :wink:
Ummm, as little as possible?

Don't need any f'ed up ones, thanks though VDV. :lol:

Let me see if I can get the ball rolling on the set of wheels I wanted and Ill let you know. I can hook you up with a good price but its going to be without tires.

crabpot

Awesomesauce
What kind of a question is that? :wink:
Ummm, as little as possible?

Don't need any f'ed up ones, thanks though VDV. :lol:

I will be selling my hufs when my tires are worn out, all four of them are pretty much perfect. Although I probably have another 4k till the tires are done, so it could be a couple months.

thomaschh

Banned
Let me see if I can get the ball rolling on the set of wheels I wanted and Ill let you know. I can hook you up with a good price but its going to be without tires.

Alright, sounds good. Let me know.