GOLFMKV

Official Northern Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
You know I'm just fucking with you, and vice versa I'm sure.

So is Sunday looking better for everyone? I know Paul said he's open, and I will be if I can get someone to work for me on Sunday.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
paul won't go if I don't... I am just that cool...

actually, he probably will but I would like to think otherwise.

Haha, you're such a loser. Yeah, it's supposed to be 48 and cloudy on Saturday. Saturday is going to work out better than me because the person I would have had work for me on Sunday, it's his dad's bday, so yeah. Unless we had it earlier, but how many people want to meet up at 11:30 on a Sunday? But some people may work Saturday. Darn.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
whoa... lets back this up... I never freaked about my car because of the internet... and on top of it atleast I am not afraid to drive the car like it should be... hard.:biggrin: :tongue:

Yeah, I don't drive my GTI as hard as I drove my Jetta, but I did drive hard last night. Just ask Raphael. I managed a 4th gear burnout, along with 1st, 2nd, top of 3rd, and then the 4th. Plus I raced someone, but I'm not disclosing any of that because I don't want it getting around like Jongrace has gotten around. Nothing bad happened, and I won, but yeah.

Also, I got 0W-40 Mobil 1 yesterday. Filled it up today. I'm still low. I shouldn't be 1.5-2 quarts low with only 3300 miles on my oil change right? I'm at 8200.

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
boring

ch_sz-193.jpg

PhillyB

Faster Than You
Car(s)
97 GTI
i dont think i'll go if you guys meet up. sundays are usually my lazy day

Status