GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northern Illinois Thread (Part 2)

dave80

Go Kart Champion
:clap:

Attachments

• 1507801_607649815987987_1943097478_n.jpg
    1507801_607649815987987_1943097478_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 269

lilm923

Fahrenheit #309
Car(s)
GTI Fahrenheit
So it's been a long, long time since I've been on here and I figured this would be the place to start. Long story short, just replaced my transmission thanks to extended warranty but when I got the car back, the DRL were turned on. Never were on in the past.

Currently am looking for someone in the area to possibly help turn off this feature for me. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
So it's been a long, long time since I've been on here and I figured this would be the place to start. Long story short, just replaced my transmission thanks to extended warranty but when I got the car back, the DRL were turned on. Never were on in the past.

Currently am looking for someone in the area to possibly help turn off this feature for me. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

I can turn them off for you. Send me a PM

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

lilm923

Fahrenheit #309
Car(s)
GTI Fahrenheit
I can turn them off for you. Send me a PM

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Trying to send you a response but message claims your inbox is full and needs to be cleared up before I can send my message.

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Hey guys, quick question for ya. I replaced the battery in my key fob since it was getting weak and now my keyless entry isn't working. Is there a sync procedure that you're aware of that can get the keyless entry working again?

The red led still lights up on my fob when you one of the buttons and I've tried the procedure in the owners manual to reset the key.

"Hit the unlock button on fob"
"Unlock door manually"
"Ignition on within one minute"

Last edited:

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
On another note. I have some parts for sale if anyone is interested. I haven't listed them in the classifieds yet though.
AWE 28 MM rear sway bar
BSH side engine mounts
OEM tinted tail lights

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Hey guys, quick question for ya. I replaced the battery in my key fob since it was getting weak and now my keyless entry isn't working. Is there a sync procedure that you're aware of that can get the keyless entry working again?

The red led still lights up on my fob when you one of the buttons and I've tried the procedure in the owners manual to reset the key.

"Hit the unlock button on fob"
"Unlock door manually"
"Ignition on within one minute"

Still alive, eh?

I've replaced the battery in my key twice and have't had any issues...:iono: