GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northern Illinois Thread (Part 2)

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
when you hit 15k posts, you get a blue car added to the little red cars you filled in under your screen name.

i have plenty of zip ties i can use lol.

Lol I used to have that blue car and then they changed it. I think it was at 12k originally because no one knew how many PW's there'd be.

PW = Post Whore

still tippin

I<3 BOOST
Car(s)
vw gti mkv
not set yet, but we were thinking about $150 a set

Not bad I was thinking about doing a baby blue or ice blue on my lm reps but not til springish was thinking about destruction warehouse in kenosha sense every local vouches for the work for dirt cheap but rather give some cash to a local member any pic examples of your work..??

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
Ok guys, one of my best friends and I are working on opening a very small private business on a side (a "garage" kinda business), and if all goes according to plan we will be able to offer powdercoating services. Mainly wheels, but Im sure we would be able to work on almost anything that can be powdercoated. Like I said its all in air still, but we both agreed it would be a cool idea to make some extra few bucks, and at the same time a good way to contribute to the local automotive community.

Im posting this to see how many people would be interested in our services IF we get it to work.

I'd be semi interested lol. I would have to see some of the work before I actually do any of mine.

macq

Car(s)
vw
Not bad I was thinking about doing a baby blue or ice blue on my lm reps but not til springish was thinking about destruction warehouse in kenosha sense every local vouches for the work for dirt cheap but rather give some cash to a local member any pic examples of your work..??

I'd be semi interested lol. I would have to see some of the work before I actually do any of mine.

sure thing guys.

before we do anyones wheels we will do a couple sets of ours and post the results

Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
well let me know if you're ever up for a friendly run. would be interested in seeing how your setup pulls.

if i get the time before i leave then definitely. where are you located?

it probably wont pull like ppl expect it to. rev glorifies every honda known to man and makes it sound like a 250whp civic will pull trainlengths on a veyron.

youre stage 2 right? i ran a friend when i had cai/4-2-1 header/2.5" exhaust and he was stage 1. he pulled 2/3 times wed run

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
if i get the time before i leave then definitely. where are you located?

it probably wont pull like ppl expect it to. rev glorifies every honda known to man and makes it sound like a 250whp civic will pull trainlengths on a veyron.

youre stage 2 right? i ran a friend when i had cai/4-2-1 header/2.5" exhaust and he was stage 1. he pulled 2/3 times wed run

stage II TSI DSG with a few extra bolt ons. no w/m or anything of that nature though. i'm in the city, but don't mind driving out to suburbs.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
sure thing guys.

before we do anyones wheels we will do a couple sets of ours and post the results

:thumbsup:

stage II TSI DSG with a few extra bolt ons. no w/m or anything of that nature though. i'm in the city, but don't mind driving out to suburbs.

It was enough to pull on me lol. We still need that re-run. I believe my MAF is bad and it is currently disconnected.