GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Official Northern Illinois Thread (Part 2)

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
So it seems. Did you know a guy that sold his GTI ~ early 2010. He lived in the Skokie area?

when I first bought my car I went and bought a hatch tray and some gorilla blocks from him, he said he was on here but I never found him...

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Ride
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
So it seems. Did you know a guy that sold his GTI ~ early 2010. He lived in the Skokie area?

when I first bought my car I went and bought a hatch tray and some gorilla blocks from him, he said he was on here but I never found him...
Sounds familiar. Do you recall what his name was?

So many people have come and gone since 2006 lol.

lilm923

Fahrenheit #309
Ride
GTI Fahrenheit
So it's been a long, long time since I've been on here and I figured this would be the place to start. Long story short, just replaced my transmission thanks to extended warranty but when I got the car back, the DRL were turned on. Never were on in the past.

Currently am looking for someone in the area to possibly help turn off this feature for me. Any help or guidance is appreciated.