GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northern Illinois Thread (Part 2)

rodeopunk_je87

Silver Sleeper
Hey y'all!

Happy and sad to say, I've officially jumped ship. Mr. Robb Dizzle sold me my Wicked White Evo X today!

Guys, you've all been awesome over the years. I'll still check the forum from time to time.

But for now, I'm selling a set of 16" steelies with snow tires, and a set of monster mats. If anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM.

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
Robbs selling cars now?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

militarygti

Ready to race!
Looking for a Crew

Whats up guys im new to the forum as you can see. And as the snow has finally hit i wanted to see where the vdub crews where at so we can get a winter photo shoot. As my name says militarygti, it is true i am in the military and i love my damn car. Apr stage 2 and im not stopping there. Im looking for some people to just chill with and cruze around. If not i am willing to start up a crew with some one just let me know and pm me with some info. Thanks.

illuder83

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 GLI package 2

Giusep4

Sawwuce Bawse
yeah, everybody hides in the winter, and the ending of the summer was pretty dead too. as far as cruises and shows, starting in march/april there will be plenty by various clubs in the area

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
There are some meet-ups. It's just everyone tends to hang more locally to their area and in their "little groups" of friends that at least in my case are still into VW's and Audi's, but not specifically MkV's. I just happen to live 60 miles west of the city haha.

Skeeter0666

Miguel
Car(s)
2009 UG GTI
Usually this area is pretty dead from what i've experienced lol. I throw up the 'V" sign at some vw's and i rarely get one back. Either they think i'm crazy or they just dont notice other GTI's. Lol

militarygti

Ready to race!
I was thinking of starting up a little crew since i cant seem to find much enthusiasts. I was thinking o Chi-Town Vdub. My best friend started his crew called Chi-town Subaru and they have over 100 people deep. I spoke to him and told me to go for it then that way we can just have both crews meet for shoots or just to cruze around. If you guys would be interested it would be awesome.

Giusep4

Sawwuce Bawse
I was thinking of starting up a little crew since i cant seem to find much enthusiasts. I was thinking o Chi-Town Vdub. My best friend started his crew called Chi-town Subaru and they have over 100 people deep. I spoke to him and told me to go for it then that way we can just have both crews meet for shoots or just to cruze around. If you guys would be interested it would be awesome.

Have you checked out chicagovw.org?

Sent from my phone while I should be working or paying attention in class.

militarygti

Ready to race!
All right now i have a question on a boost gauge that i saw. Its a digital face that goes on the air vent. its not an actual gauge gauge but, i dont know how to explain it i hope you guys know what im talking about.