GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Mid-Atlantic FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

ssmith

Mk?R
Car(s)
mkV gti
WTT/WTB: my gti grill set for your jetta grill set.

My center piece is un-drilled, meaning no front plate bracket.

Last edited:

ssmith

Mk?R
Car(s)
mkV gti
FS: 07' GTI 2 door

I need an apartment and i cant afford both anymore . I took Extremely great care of this car. All service records from day 1(dealership) including reciepts from aftermarket shop(induktion), where the mods were installed.
Details:
Package 0
Huffs and full Votex kit installed from the factory.

Giac 93. Evoms, neuspeed pulley, A3 delete, B&G sport springs, resonator delete, NGK plugs. DH pcv fix.
Updated Breather kit: pcv, dv, and rear pcv valve. Still have the original kit in perfect working order.

27K on the clock with a recent oil change, balance, and inspection.

The good: Flawless performance, nothing else to say about that.
The bad: A few(tiny) nicks from being a daily driver, cracked front right votex kit becuase i wasnt used to being so low. A small scratch on the rear hatch which i tried to cover up with oem touch up paint and clear coat.

Currently the car is sporting the winter steelies. I have all four Huffs, but the tires will need replacing. The steelies and tires are practically new brand (1 moth old), purchased at the start of the winter season.

Im only looking to get what i owe on the car:
~$18,000

pics will be up tonight. thanx for looking

-steve

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
whaaat?

ssmith

Mk?R
Car(s)
mkV gti
okay well as you may know im selling the ride and i dont want all this stuff hangin around. so....the following are up for sale

1. First Act Guitar - Black (BNIB) $225

2. Fast - only taken out of the box to take these pics and to look at when i first got it. $75

3. PCV upgrade kit OEM with less than 200 miles - still perfect in every way. $100

4. DH pcv tube fix ~ 1000 miles on it, works like a charm(better than the eurojet one) and ill need your original tube. - $30 dollars

5. Evoms Intake. Used for about 10K. Still very good condition. $150 (filter could use a good cleaning and she'd be as good as new)

6. Winter steelies. Brand new this season, under 500 miles. $450 (retailed 670 from Tire Rack)

prices negotionable, ill entertain offers.

thanx,
-steve

GtiGirl

All Show LITTLE Go
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
As the topic says I'm looking to swap fronts with a Candy White GTI (only!!).

The front is in almost perfect shape except is does have holes where the front tag was (not my fault :banghead: ).

I am looking for someone close to me. I work at a shop where we can do this. Please let me know if you are interested.

AIM: GLIRideGirl24

here are a few pics

thanks

ryaaannnn

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 Nissan Xterra S
FS: H&R Race springs

$100 or best offer. I've had them in my car for about 8000 miles now. It wont be coming off till about sunday of next week.

Here are some pics of them installed in my car. I can also take pics of the springs itself once they come off..

TIA!

Branden1079

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 tornado red gti
wanted to trade Forge DV for TR eyelids+ lamin-x fogs. i would prefer local . THE dv's got about 7-8K on it, just got it taken off at the dealer ,bc it was so quiet..lol

A1Drewski

Go Kart Newbie
FS: 4 summer tires Bridgestone Potenza RE070

I still have the summer tires that came stock on the car, anybody want them?
I took them off at 10k miles.

looking for local sale only right now.

$300 obo.

vlm7

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: Nikon D50 SOLD

Time for me to upgrade, so for those of you still toting a P&S, here's your chance to pickup a dslr. For sale is everything that came in the original kit (D50 body, battery, charger, cables, manuals, and the Nikon 18-55mm lens) plus a protective polarizing filter. A few superficial nicks showing its age, but otherwise works good as new. I'm the original owner and have used it responsibly for 2 years. $375 OBO.

Reviews at:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=324&sort=7&cat=16&page=1

Last edited:

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Anybody interested in buying a d40? It was bought brand new in feb. of 2008 for 750 shipped to my door from bhphoto.com

It comes with the 18-55mm Nikkor kit lense, and a 55-200mm Nikkor Zoom lense. All equipment has been used a hand full of times and is basically brand new.

I want to let it go for $525OBO. Ill even throw in a 4gb memory card with the cam.

Im located in ashburn so i can meet anywhere in NOVA/MD/DC

DUB2OT

Banned
SOLD

up for sale are my OEM 17'' Classix wheels in excellent condition with stock bridgestone RE050 tires The tires have around 16k miles on them and plenty of tread left one of the wheels has a very miner curb damage I'm asking for $450 obo looking for local buyer pick up only no shipping PM me if you're interested thanks for looking.

:biggrin:

Last edited: