GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Magma Orange Fahrenheit GTI (LD2C) Pic Thread

gtirl

real girls drive stick
Car(s)
2005 GTi 1.8t
^ put the rims from the bimmer on your fahrenheit! either that or give them to me :biggrin:

ArBrnSnpr

Euro whore
Car(s)
M3, S4, GTI
^ put the rims from the bimmer on your fahrenheit! either that or give them to me :biggrin:

19x10 rears might have fitment issues on the VW......:iono:
I like the way you think though

DubGurl565

All Jekyll no Hyde
Car(s)
2007 GTI Fahrenheit
Lower your fahrenheit imo :p

ArBrnSnpr

Euro whore
Car(s)
M3, S4, GTI
i dunno that much about the mkvs but i know those rims have been on mkivs before. its hard to pull off too but that doesnt mean it cant be done :wink:

Different bolt patterns between the BMW and GTI, I wouldn't want to put adapters on it either, I remember seeing a GTI with M3 wheels on it but they were replicas made for the GTI though.

ArBrnSnpr

Euro whore
Car(s)
M3, S4, GTI
Lower your fahrenheit imo :p

If you meant me then all in good time ma'am! All in good time.

Right now the M3 is desperatly craving a supercharger and its seeimg to take precidence over the GTI. I supose I could just throw some springs on the GTI but I would rather wait and get coils and do it right. I want to dump money into my GTI but everytime I get the urge the M3 devil on my shoulder barks a louder order.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.

Right now the M3 is desperatly craving a supercharger and its seeimg to take precidence over the GTI. I supose I could just throw some springs on the GTI but I would rather wait and get coils and do it right. I want to dump money into my GTI but everytime I get the urge the M3 devil on my shoulder barks a louder order.

just get the eibach pro-kit for the farenheit and save the money for the M. euro ride height is just perfect in my opinion

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI

What supercharger are you looking to get? One of my good friends had an AA Stage II and that thing was damn fast:evil:

Last edited:

ArBrnSnpr

Euro whore
Car(s)
M3, S4, GTI
What supercharger are you looking to get? One of my good friends had an AA Stage II and that think was damn fast:evil:

I really like VF's air to water cooled manifold, I like techniks price, I like ESS's new ASA blower kit that has great torque compared to the others, and I like the familiarity and tuneability of the AA kit. So once I decide what kit to go with its game time.

I'm leaning towards Technik's kit because its 3K less than AA's, and I've heard great things about it from the people who have it, but it's only been out for a few months so that worries me a bit. I guess with a lifetime warranty its not that big of a deal, but if the kit craps out, and damages the engine that could be a huge problem......

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
i dunno that much about the mkvs but i know those rims have been on mkivs before. its hard to pull off too but that doesnt mean it cant be done :wink:

This one was at Treffen in the Midwest:

Sorry though, back on topic. They F-GTI's look really good on suspension, but I guess they all do.

DubGurl565

All Jekyll no Hyde
Car(s)
2007 GTI Fahrenheit
Did you get just the front one or the rear one too? I'm trying to decide if it will look good on the rear. I think I'm going to order just the front though.

I just got the front one.. im not sticking anything on my paint :p
I live in Florida - shit fades easy yada yada yada

Oh yeah everyone who has a Fahrenheit should be registering here
http://www.pharfruminsain.com/FAHR/

ArBrnSnpr

Euro whore
Car(s)
M3, S4, GTI
I just got the front one.. im not sticking anything on my paint :p
I live in Florida - shit fades easy yada yada yada

Oh yeah everyone who has a Fahrenheit should be registering here
http://www.pharfruminsain.com/FAHR/

WTF?!?!

My number is listed as "spotted" on there already. I guess someone peeked in my window and looked at my steering wheel?

If I came out of a store and saw someone looking in my window in the parking lot I'd be pissed.

I wonder if the dealer listed it there???