DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI

MKV GHOST

Verizon Wrles oficial GTI
Car(s)
08 blk MKV
Hey guys, anyone interested in an MK5 rear trunk Gorilla mat? and i have a pair or OEM HID bulbs as well that i got from Kyle but never installed. Both are name your price and i can drop them off this Wed if you guys are meeting!

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
hey guys, most of you have facebook so check your event invites.

doing another LIMKV BBQ meet at my house this summer again. July 24th. just wanted to post this since some people dont have facebook. if you need my address or you plan on coming and want to let me know just reply or message me.

if you're coming please bring something (hot dogs, hamburgers, etc... bring buns for whatever you bring too)

bring your own alcohol too.

dmbbum

420 champion
Car(s)
09 CW 2DR GTI TSI
off topic but have you guys seen the new ny cat law that went into affect june 1. was trying to get some info on the thread posted up about it ...
just a bunch of idiots fighting over what state sucks the most...
if some can tell me if we are going to have problems... plan on going ko4 over the winter and will be running a dp with a cat...
thx for any info

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
off topic but have you guys seen the new ny cat law that went into affect june 1. was trying to get some info on the thread posted up about it ...
just a bunch of idiots fighting over what state sucks the most...
if some can tell me if we are going to have problems... plan on going ko4 over the winter and will be running a dp with a cat...
thx for any info

New cat law? First Im hearing about anything like that. I don't have any cats so regardless i couldn't care less lol