GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.: Official Long Island MKV Weekly Meet :. v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan GSR

Autocross Champion

.: Official Long Island MKV Weekly Meet :.

All MK5er's from New York / Tristate Area welcomed to join in every week. Be there or be square!
If you know of any MK5 owners around, fill them in on it as well

Time : Every Wednesday @ 8:30 PM

Remember guys, lets keep noise to a minimum; loud music, racing or burnouts are strictly prohibited.

Directions to Dave and Busters :

1504 Old Country Road
Westbury , NY 11590

go to the parking garage

Meadowbrook pkwy to exit M3E

Last edited:

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW GTI MkVI
Dan, the tow hook that you have on your signature. Did you drill a hole through the square cover, or you have the tow hook with no cover at all?

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
angelo, saw ur post in the other thread.. why are you going to waste money to powdercoat your classix if you're throwing your winter tires on them?

FLIPSCOUT

str8dubn
angelo, saw ur post in the other thread.. why are you going to waste money to powdercoat your classix if you're throwing your winter tires on them?

They are chipped, faded, and have some curbing all around them. I want a nice looking durable finish for the wheel with a good set of winter tires on them to last me for multiple seasons. I don't want a third set of wheels laying around in the garage and I don't want steelies. The classix will be my dedicated winter wheels season after season while still somewhat being aesthetically appealing. I went with Anthracite metallic with a clear coat. The BBS CH's will be refinshed as well for the spring and wrapped with wider summer tires :thumbsup:

nitroscope8

Ready to race!
IB4V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.