GOLFMKV

.: Official Long Island MKV Weekly Meet :. v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
APR BLOWS NUTS AND I WONT HAVE MY CAR FOR ABT A WEEK NOW...

ok im done...thank you for listening

what happened??

btw, all those with boost gauges regardless of brand.. has your car's gauge ever moved this smoothly? ive never seen this happen. mine flutters while slowly climbing and also shakes, and dips and rises while giving readings. damn gauges.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
i meant the new south gauge.. mine is not smooth at all. as im going WOT or something that gauge dances a little as it tries to hold. it will go down, then back to what it should be, then go over it.. in vacuum its great but once it goes into boost area all bets are off.

sabba

NEWB
...add more boost to the car and see what happens to that mechanical gauge. Good marketing by New South but lets see a comparison on a car running 20 plus pounds of boost.

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
ultrasonic on jericho

just got back from there this morning, they spent almost 30 mins cleaning my car.. when i was waitting for them to clean the car i was only gonna tips them $2 but after watching how they clean my car for the first 5 mins i add $1 more tip and another 5 mins pass i add $1 more tip at the end i tips them $6

$30 well spent there .. but still nth better than washing the car myself in the summer.

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Car(s)
MKV GTI
what happened??

i dropped off my car at anchor yesterday to get reflashed with the non test pipe file so i can FINALLY get inspected....

dropped it off at 12...said id be back at 330 to pick it up...
back at 330..."hey were having a problem...its still not done"
(my friend is the APR tech there and he came out and explained the situation)
the connection dropped while flashing my car and it went from 0%-100% in a second and never flashed anything therefore causing no communication between my car and the ECU...not allowing me to start or drive the car...
they tried again this morning...nothing...
now they have to send out my ECU to APR to get bench flashed and im stuck with no car and a chevy malibu bc anchor had no more loaners and had to put me thru enterprise..

:thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.