GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official GVRD chat thread (#2)

westerbee

Ready to race!
thanks man. Its going to have a clean body finally to match the wheels. Not a full respray, just the whole right side of my car, and the whole front end. The driver door, quarter, roof and hatch are being left.

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
Nav is such a waste of money for anyone with an iPhone. I fucking hate my nav. 1200 bucks could get you lots of other awesome stuff.

No way...8" vs 4", no contest.
Plus I nabbed a nice Chinese Blue Motion one and it rocks...$350.

westerbee

Ready to race!
Screen size is irrelevant when it actually verbally tells you to turn. I don't look at the phone/or nav screen once on a trip.

Refon

Ready to race!
Question my cousin is running 19" rims with lowering springs not sure what brand but would it be safe for him to run 16" rims for winter tires?

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
I can't think of a reason why not? :iono:

Only qualifier that comes to mind is that not all 16" steelies will clear our brakes (I'm assuming your cousin's are stock), so he might want to do a test fit before he bought anything.

Refon

Ready to race!
I think I'll go on the cruise. I don't like to stick around at the lots for too long though.

Thats usually what I do, my wife likes to look at some of the other vw/audi then we generally leave early.

Well my Cousin drives a 2002 Audi A4 but I guess would be best if I checked with him on if it will clear his brakes.

Refon

Ready to race!
Oh yeah they aren't steelies they are old a6 16" rims.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

604GTI

#yoloSWAG

Refon

Ready to race!
Everytime I've called PG I get transferred straight to the answering machine and never get a call back on any of my inquiries.