GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

jcserrano

GTI newbie
FS: oem classix in good condition 9/10 with federal 595 214/40 with around 10k miles on them. Located in chicago. $400 OBO. Text me for pics 7084074221.

Skeeter0666

Miguel
Car(s)
2009 UG GTI
Looking to trade my badgeless mk5 GTI grille for a mk5 jetta grille. Got into a car accident a few weeks ago and was going to get my hood notch filled. Changed my mind and decided to go a different route. The grille is brand new oem. The Jetta grille must not have plate holes and it has to be chrome. My car is still at the shop but I should be getting it back within the next few days. Just trying to get the ball rolling so I can swap it ASAP. Pm me if interested. I would prefer to swap the top and bottom grille and if you have the jetta grilles with the fog holes then we can swap those too for my fog grilles. Might consider selling if I get a good offer.

GwhiTeI

Ready to race!
SOooo.. my Fk silverlines took a crap on me now with this cold weather ( EXPECTED) .. any lowering springs for sale since ill go back to stock shocks.?

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
SOooo.. my Fk silverlines took a crap on me now with this cold weather ( EXPECTED) .. any lowering springs for sale since ill go back to stock shocks.?

I've got some H&R sports if you want.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I'm looking for a Yakima cargo box or any other cargo box that'll fit round Yakima rails.

I've been eyeing craigslist but strangely there isn't much...

gsprophecy

Selling:
ONE Continental Pro Contact All-Season Tire
About 30,000 miles left
225 45-17

Would like $55 pick up in northern Chicago area.
PM me interest or reasonable offers!

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
MOVING SALE

All prices are OBO

Located in the Aurora IL Area

• OEM 2006 GTI struts & springs - great shape ~30k miles - $20
  • OEM grille, GTI clips removed, spray painted matte black, licences plate holes & painted emblem - pretty beat up, good for a project - $20
  • OEM front plate holder - good shape - $10
  • OEM Center dash vent - great shape - $10

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Selling my car... 2011 Audi A3 2.0T TSI Quattro Premium Plus, APR K04 Turbo and DSG Tune, 45k miles on the car. Bought as a CPO. Neuspeed 18x8 +45 Hyperblack wheels with brand new Goodyear all seasons.

Billyboat catted and resonated downpipe, into Milltek resonated catback. HPA SHS (KW) coilovers and H&R sways front and rear. Stoptech Street brake pads and SS lines all around. Godspeed intercooler and APR Carbonio carbon fiber intake. Dyno'd on a Mustang Dyno on a very hot day in August, 2012 - ran 252whp, 267wtq. For reference, a stock 2013 S4 put down 264hp / 270tq, and an RS4 did 290whp/300wtq, on the same dyno.

ST paddle shifters (not stick-ons). Moonroof and pano "sky" roof in the rear. OEM LED headlights and tailights.

Would be looking for $23K OBO as the car sits now, which includes thousands of dollars in quality and tastefully done mods. I have a CPO Audi Transfer form which says it can be transferred for $150.

If you or anyone you know may be interested, please PM me or text 630-six six 0-4969

Here's an older pic to show the S2T paddles:

MaliceR32:.

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys just because this is the local thread i taught about posting here. (dont want to ship) i have a set of GLI Recaro seats, the two front ones and the back ones, in mint condition. Bolsters are not floppy, not sagging, no holes, no cigarette burns, no tears. I am selling them for $800 and i will not sell separate. if anyone is interested. and i know i know this is not the classifieds.. But like i said this is the local thread. PM me for more info, i also have pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk