GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Golf Recipe Thread - Happy 4th of July 🎆🎇 Get to Grilling!!

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
instead of grilled leg of lamb (rosemary, balsamic, garlic) for the upcoming holiday Mrs Mud asked if I would prefer prime rib cause on sale for $5.00 # and we can have lamb at a later date. ❤️

along with:

Orzo with herb/garlic
some type of fruit mix
asparagus
the best carrot cake you've ever had

BagOfPercs

Car(s)
mk5 Gti
yo hows it going yall this has nothing to do about food but i have a mk5 gti 2007 its got a cold air + 4 inch downpipe + stage 2 clutch. i just put this engine in myself about 800 miles ago and recently it went into limp mode with a low idle and a loud clicking sound coming from engine also throwing camshaft coralation codes so obviously i towed it to the dealership and they told me it needed a new timing chain but i went ahead and threw in a new camshaft as well. they call me and tell me the cars ready so i go to pick it up and the car is doing the exact same thing it was so right now im pretty livid at the dealership because i feel like im getting scammed but its an actual volkswagon dealership and mow the guy im talking ot their is like ok well lets try to put new 02 sensors in it keep in mind ive ran it without them for the last 800 miles no problems so does anyone have any idea about what this could be its still on a stock tune but i dont see why it would be doing this. i have videos with sound from engine if anyone is interested or has any ideas. thank you.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
yo hows it going yall this has nothing to do about food but i have a mk5 gti 2007 its got a cold air + 4 inch downpipe + stage 2 clutch. i just put this engine in myself about 800 miles ago and recently it went into limp mode with a low idle and a loud clicking sound coming from engine also throwing camshaft coralation codes so obviously i towed it to the dealership and they told me it needed a new timing chain but i went ahead and threw in a new camshaft as well. they call me and tell me the cars ready so i go to pick it up and the car is doing the exact same thing it was so right now im pretty livid at the dealership because i feel like im getting scammed but its an actual volkswagon dealership and mow the guy im talking ot their is like ok well lets try to put new 02 sensors in it keep in mind ive ran it without them for the last 800 miles no problems so does anyone have any idea about what this could be its still on a stock tune but i dont see why it would be doing this. i have videos with sound from engine if anyone is interested or has any ideas. thank you.

Did you throw a lamb chop in the intake? Or Diced some onions in your turbo?

No...??

Then why is the post here?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
😂😂 @subject

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Did last chicken dinner of season last wknd. Newest trick was to thinly slice cabbage and saute it for 5 minutes (with peppers.celery/carrots) to add to dressing. I only like dressing with sausage and this helps me think it's healthier for you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Did last chicken dinner of season last wknd. Newest trick was to thinly slice cabbage and saute it for 5 minutes (with peppers.celery/carrots) to add to dressing. I only like dressing with sausage and this helps me think it's healthier for you.
Last chicken dinner of what season? Chicken is seasonal? 😂🐔

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Made Cheeseburger Meatloaf tonight.

Recipe.

I substituted cheddar for pepperjack. and made a double batch / two loaves. And some mashed taters.

View attachment 215296