Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
FFR Cobra, GX470
Gasly shot himself in the foot big time. Lapped by his teammate, wow!

Leclerc really held it together after the race. Yes he wasn't happy, but who would be? Can you imagine the whining Vettel would do in the same situation. It won't be long before Leclerc will be on the top step.

LeClerq showed incredible poise and maturity. He’s going to be the future of F1. He’s the real iceman. He’s been screwed several times now, even by his own team and he still keeps it all together. No pouting. No tantrums. No avoiding the press and protesting. I like If I’m a race team though LeClerq is my guy. He’s going to win lots of trophies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
Daddy Stroll just hands Toto a black check.

Daddy Stroll needs to stop giving his son golden star stickers, time to leave the sport.

LeClerq showed incredible poise and maturity. He’s going to be the future of F1. He’s the real iceman. He’s been screwed several times now, even by his own team and he still keeps it all together. No pouting. No tantrums. No avoiding the press and protesting. I like If I’m a race team though LeClerq is my guy. He’s going to win lots of trophies.

Yep he is going to be awesome, the challenges hes faced so far this season are making him mature as a pro driver very quickly

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Vettel leading the World Championship of Battering Rams.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Leclerc and Verstappen battling though amirite? wow, best action ive seent in racing of recent.

Yeah, they had a really great couple of clashes. Love those dudes.

The few corners of Hamilton trying to pass Bottas in the early laps was exciting as well.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
FFR Cobra, GX470
Not sure if just bad luck or he's just getting worse

Mercedes was absolutely on a different level. Did you catch that last lap by hamilton? Set fastest lap of race after denying new tires from his team orders lol. Great drive

Vettel is done. He’s lost the “it” you need to be a driver. He’s old. He’s got a family. Should just quit after this year before he gets hurt or hurts himself.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I think Vettel is far from done. He has more skill that many of the drivers out there on a race weekend. Leclerc & Max have him pretty rattled. He needs to get them out of his head & return to form.

It was a great race. Vettel did choke once again. Hard to believe Max could carry on & finish after such a hit. Haas take each other out on lap 1. Hamilton wins at home!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Is it just me or would ya'll love to see a race with all the f1 drivers in identical street cars? Sort of like the celebrity scion frs race they do each year? I dunno sounds like a fun idea to me :iono:

Yeah, they had a really great couple of clashes. Love those dudes.
The few corners of Hamilton trying to pass Bottas in the early laps was exciting as well.
Yeah nice little battle at first vs the silver arrows .

Ferrari strategist needs to be fired, why they didnt pit leclerc first on that yellow was a blatent move favoring moving vettel up a few positions.

Vettel is done. He’s lost the “it” you need to be a driver. He’s old. He’s got a family. Should just quit after this year before he gets hurt or hurts himself.
I dont think hes done but hes losing a lot of fan base, there is no excitement/good vibes coming off him for ferrari. Ferrari fans are passionate and its pretty obvious vettel there just to do his job.

I think Vettel is far from done. He has more skill that many of the drivers out there on a race weekend. Leclerc & Max have him pretty rattled. He needs to get them out of his head & return to form.

It was a great race. Vettel did choke once again. Hard to believe Max could carry on & finish after such a hit. Haas take each other out on lap 1. Hamilton wins at home!
Vettel is definitely in a dark time right now, losing confidence week by week.

I said im buying Leclerc hat the first race his wins, shouldnt be much longer...i hope.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Is it just me or would ya'll love to see a race with all the f1 drivers in identical street cars? Sort of like the celebrity scion frs race they do each year? I dunno sounds like a fun idea to me :iono:

They already kinda have that - it's called Race of Champions. Though, it's interdisciplinary. I'd love to see something like that with all 20 of the current lineup of drivers. I'd love to see how everyone stacks up in identical equipment.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
They used to do that in the old days. Drivers in identical cars racing each other on real tracks.

As much as I enjoy the race of champions it is not on a real track & the cars they use are quite odd. Maybe if they used a real track it would be better.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Oh goodness, yes. That was a race for the books, boys! Easily in the top 10 races of the V6 era. So much drama, action and dark horses.