GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Exhaust Sound Thread!!

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
what about the AWE, they claim that theirs exhaust are quiet, but I doubt it with just one muffler...

By quiet I think they mean "little drone". It doesn't sound that loud in the cabin but it sounds pretty aggressive outside of it.

redback

ftmfw
Sub'd. this thread is awesome.

Anyone know where I can find a price on an Arqray downpipe?

i dont think theyre worth it seriously, id stick to another aftermarket downpipe because based on the price i bought my arqray catback for, it'll just too much money.

07GeeTeeEye

I like dudes
Car(s)
2007 GTI
i dont think theyre worth it seriously, id stick to another aftermarket downpipe because based on the price i bought my arqray catback for, it'll just too much money.

really! wow, are we talking like over 1k for a DP? i found a site selling their catback but i couldnt find anything on just a DP.

You did post up a video of your catback didn't you? i can't seem to find it

redback

ftmfw
really! wow, are we talking like over 1k for a DP? i found a site selling their catback but i couldnt find anything on just a DP.

You did post up a video of your catback didn't you? i can't seem to find it
yeah id say more then 1k for an arqray downpipe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2WgSxXXHDk
not my video, but the only one on youtube. There are only 3 people in total i think on the forums who own this exhaust.

V-VWMK-5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
3-Door MkV Golf GTI

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
hey andrew maybe you could add darcness' Jun B.L exhaust clips into the first post. they can be found on the thread

Still settling down from moving in with my gf and still have my Jun bl and BSH engine mounts waiting to be installed. My jacks and everything is at other place still and I got Clear for internet service here and have had nothing but problems and limited connectivity.:frown: I return their modems tomorrow and go back to COX. Hopefully can get some of these clips with my dp up soon.