GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Crash the 8thcivic Tail of the Dragon meetup.

berndonfat

Ready to race!
so anywho... im going with the 8thcivic, possibly 9thcivic crowd to the dragon even though i no longer have an si. The event is in september from 9-12 for the 8th and maybe the weekend after for the 9th crowd. Possibly trying to recruit some fellow brethren to invade the get together. usually a decent turnout of about 30 cars or more.

Also Im planning on making shirts for everyone that goes if that is something that you guys would be interested in. Design ideas and suggestions are welcome. i will put some ideas up and let me know what you guys think

surfmb

Ready to race!
i actually may be up there with a car club from CCU. not sure on the dates that we are going this year, but i remember we went sometime in sept last year. hopefully this falls on a school holiday and i can make it. i'll be the only gti but we have a mki tt, possibly 2 b5 s4's as well as a few non euros, 350z, evo etc.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
The follow up thread will be 'Official Crashes of the 8thcivic Tail of the Dragon meetup'.

berndonfat

Ready to race!
The follow up thread will be 'Official Crashes of the 8thcivic Tail of the Dragon meetup'.

4 years 20 plus trips and only got into one wreck. my first year i was up there my ex was behind me in her s2k and when i came around a corner there was pile of cars stopped in the road. i slammed on brakes and looked in my rear view mirror praying that she would react quick enough to stop before it was too late. well she tagged me and bumped me into the car in front of me. nothing major just a little cosmetic damage. but so far so good after that.