GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread #2

Teutonic Turbo

Passed Driver's Ed
****Updated with more parts, more to come****

In an effort to clean up the house and yard, I’ve gathered my collection of parts that I no longer need or want to store. Most of the parts should be in good condition.

I am not opposed to shipping, but do prefer local sales, especially for larger items. Everything is located in Toronto, and prices do not include shipping.

Unknown make of Race Pads for Stoptech ST-40 Calipers. There are some grooves in the face, but otherwise in good shape. I have no use for these anymore. Asking - $40

OEM GTI projector fogs. The driver’s side adjustment screw is broken. The passenger side is in perfect condition. A 9006 > H11 adapter is NOT included, as I simply had the OEM foglight connector changed to an H11 plug. Asking - $100

United Gray painted Sidemarkers, paint is a good match. Asking - $40 Pending

New OEM R32 rear calipers anti-rattle clips w/ caliper bolts. Asking - $10

RWC 16" Magny Cours replica wheels. Bought these brand-new when I purchased my car. There were used as my winter wheels. These wheels need refinishing, the is curb rash and the finish has been corroded by the salt. These are dual bolt pattern. 5x100 and 5x112. The center caps are included, and I have confirmed that OEM center caps will also fit. Tires are finished and worthless. Asking - $180

OEM GTI/GLI Passenger side headlight - There is one broken tab, that has been repaired. Lenses do not have any scratches or gouges. No bulbs, ballast or ignitor.
Asking - $260

OEM Rabbit Halogen Headlights, no bulbs. Asking - $140

BSH pendulum mount. Used for 6 months. SOLD

BFI Stage 1 Engine and Transmission mount insert. Used 2 months. Will also include my stock transmission mount so you don’t have drill the rivets out on your OEM mount. Asking - $200

VW Fast figure with box Asking - $30

OEM GTI grill, painted flat black with UG stripe. GTI badge removed (needs to be repainted) also has broken tabs. Asking - $65

OEM GTI closed fog grills. Asking - $40 for the pair

OEM GTI honeycomb center grill. Some broken tabs, does not affect fitment. Asking - $35

OEM GTI radiator support. Good condition no cracks. Asking - $150

OEM GTI front and rear swaybars. Asking - $40 each.

Forge Supersize Piston DV. Asking - $100

OEM Rabbit/GTI Passenger fender. No dents or dings, sanded down, needs final paint. Asking -$130

Brand new ECS Boost Tap. Asking - $15

OEM GTI/Jetta Bumper guides (L&R) Asking - $40

BSH first-generation Boost Tap Asking - $20

OEM Rabbit Rear Lower Valance SOLD

OEM GTI front bumper (Candy White) bumper has been cut and hacked to fit various other parts. Good candidate for a complete front end shave. Asking - $120

ABT lip for GTI/GLI bumper. Lip has been repaired in a few spots. Needs some additional (minor) work and paint. Asking - $125

BSH FMIC Used for several years. The holes on the mounting tabs were enlarged to aid in fitment. (Not visible went mounted) Any reputable TIG welder could weld the brackets back to stock for a little cost, if it really bothers you. Most of the hardware is included, but I believe one screw to fasten the intercooler to car is missing. (It can easily be sourced elsewhere) or perhaps from the good folks at BSH. I’ve been running the intercooler with just 2 screws and have not experienced any problems Comes with all hardpipes and silicone couplers. If priced this intercooler taking into consideration all of the above. I really don’t want to sell, but unfortunately it will not fit my new bumper. Asking - $450SHIPPED

H&R street performance coilovers. Used for a year. Leak in the seal of one of the front shocks. Removed and replaced with another coilover and the these have been sitting around the house for the last few years. Had intentions of rebuilding the bad shock and polishing or painting the front shock housings. Have all the parts except front dust boots. Don't have the time to rebuild or deal with H&R warranty process. Asking - $500

It also have many other parts that I'm sure I've forgotten, or not mentioned.
I will try to update when/as I find them.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
For sale is a pair of OEM GTI front calipers, carriers and lines. No problems with these just a little dirty, still in 100% functional condition. Would make a good upgrade for Rabbit/Jetta owners wanting to size up to a GTI spec 312mm disc.

$50

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344020040527.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344020040527.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 3,544
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344020063775.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344020063775.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 3,551

omnom

Ready to race!
Looking to buy a 44" Yakima fairing, or looking to trade my 38". GTA preferably.

Last edited:

Xtremery

Passed Driver's Ed
FS : 19" Black Lamborghini Callisto

FS : 19" Black Lamborghini Callisto replicas

19x8 ET45 5x112 CB66.6

Hubrings included for 57.1
Wheel bolts also included.

These are almost brand new - I have only had these on for a 3 1/2 weeks. There is no marks, curbage, anything at all.

Also have the Lamborghini center cap badges.

Wrapped in Dunlop 215 35 19 SP Sport tires. 98% tread left and still have the knobs on them. No burnouts or aggressive driving has been done.

$1850. - Paid $2200.

Please don't haggle me - thanks.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
FS: 2 sets of 18" wheels

Hi guys, I'm thinking of going to stock in preparation for trading in my car or selling it in the near future, so I am putting up my two sets of wheels for sale.

4 - 18x8 ET45 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 5x112 hub-centric for 57.1 - $400 for the set.

These are a bit beat up cosmetically (curbs), one of them has a bend as well. But they all hold air, and are light for their size. Approx 20lbs per wheel. No tires.

4 - 18x8 ET37 BBS VZ 5x112 hub-centric for 57.1 (from Passat W8) - $650 for the set with no tires, $900 with 3 Conti DW's

Recently refinished into a gunmetal color, some cosmetic damage from a roadside flat tire change - my wrench wasn't long enough, and scratched up part of the area around the lug holes. Not visible unless you were looking at it from about 4-5" away. Perfect lips and spokes - I just got them redone in July.

I have 3 mounted with Conti DW's currently, and 1 which has had the tire dismounted due to a flat.

I will take trades such as Denvers and Detroits with or without tires, or sell outright.

Pictures to come.

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
FS: racing equipment

1) NRG harness bar 48"
2) 2x Status 4 point harness

very good condition

retails $275 for the bar and $345 for the harness

looking for $500 obo for all three items. get you and your passenger strapped in : )

etrachet

Ready to race!
I've got a set of MKV OEM Classix's with tires off my 07 GTI. Wheels are straight, no bends, cracks or curb rash. Tires are 225/45/R17 continental contiprocontact with about 60% tread life, still good for a couple more seasons. Looking to get $650 but shoot me a offer.
[attachment=1]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344553999.034579.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344554015.839141.jpg[/attachment]

Wheels are dirty in these pictures I can clean them up and send pictures if anyone needs.

etrachet

Ready to race!
I've got a set of MKV OEM Classix's with tires off my 07 GTI. Wheels are straight, no bends, cracks or curb rash. Tires are 225/45/R17 continental contiprocontact with about 60% tread life, still good for a couple more seasons. Looking to get $650 but shoot me a offer.

Wheels are dirty in these pictures I can clean them up and send pictures if anyone needs.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344556281.322073.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344556316.822429.jpg

jstewartGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Wavetrac LSD

Wavetrace LSD for 6-speed manual 02Q transmission
  • Located in Toronto
  • Used for 15,000 kms
  • You'll need to buy ARP bolts (JRP sells them for $107)
  • I sent the diff into Autotech to be inspected - in perfect condition
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Background: I had to replace my clutch recently, so I pulled this out to compensate for the re-investment. Great diff! However, I don't plan on tracking my car any more.
  • More details: http://www.wavetrac.net/technical.htm including the many reviews on golfmkv
  • $750 CAD buyer pays for shipping if not local

PM if you're interested.

Thanks,

Jacob

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Hi guys, I'm thinking of going to stock in preparation for trading in my car or selling it in the near future, so I am putting up my two sets of wheels for sale.

4 - 18x8 ET45 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 5x112 hub-centric for 57.1 - $400 for the set.

These are a bit beat up cosmetically (curbs), one of them has a bend as well. But they all hold air, and are light for their size. Approx 20lbs per wheel. No tires.

4 - 18x8 ET37 BBS VZ 5x112 hub-centric for 57.1 (from Passat W8) - $650 for the set with no tires, $900 with 3 Conti DW's

Recently refinished into a gunmetal color, some cosmetic damage from a roadside flat tire change - my wrench wasn't long enough, and scratched up part of the area around the lug holes. Not visible unless you were looking at it from about 4-5" away. Perfect lips and spokes - I just got them redone in July.

I have 3 mounted with Conti DW's currently, and 1 which has had the tire dismounted due to a flat.

I will take trades such as Denvers and Detroits with or without tires, or sell outright.

Pictures to come.

Pics are up, missing one of the VZ's because it is still at the tire shop.

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
FS: APR stage 1 carbonio + BSH stage 2 pipe for TSI engine

$200 firm.

shipping extra.