GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread #2

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
Looks nice. Never heard of these guys though. Who are they?

I have a BMC carbon intake for sale. I used it with oem tubing. replaces the factory box.

Italian made. Works for FSI and TSI.

Retails $325 Canadian.

Selling mine for $180 shipped anywhere.

deeds

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTi
I'm looking to sell my Gen1 Eurojet 3" TBE which is currently installed on my MK6 GLI. This fits on both MK5/6 jetta 2.0T applications. I don't have pictures at the moment since the exhaust is still on the car but will try and snap some pics if i can hoist the car up. It has been on my car for 20k and i'm looking to get 600 obo for it. The downpipe on it is for race application (no cat) but with simply adding the o2 spacer; would eliminate the cel.

Reason for selling is that i feel that it is too loud for my new born in the back seat.

email me at the following address if you have any questions or would like to see it in person. I'm located in Toronto.

chanwmcolin@gmail.com

I'm also looking for a OEM 2.0T cat back preferably with low kms on it if possible. If you have one and would like to trade let me know and i can work something out with the price.

Thanks
Colin

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Selling a Mid 2010 macbook pro i5 2.4ghz for 750 OBO. PM me if you want it

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
I have a BMC carbon intake for sale. I used it with oem tubing. replaces the factory box.

Italian made. Works for FSI and TSI.

Retails $325 Canadian.

Selling mine for $180 shipped anywhere.

$150 shipped!

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
I have a AWE tuning sway bar for sale.

Solid
Time-attack edition
28mm 3-way adjustable
H&R made with these time attack bars with their famous teflon bushings so no servicing required unlike whiteline or BSH.

These have been discontinued and super rare now. Best sway bar on the market.

$230 takes it.

email me. ifung90@gmail.com
ps: plz dont ask can you take a picture ... it's a sway bar .. it looks like one and nothing else.

check release thread for info.
http://www.golfmk5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131095

deeds

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTi
I'm looking to sell my Gen1 Eurojet 3" TBE which is currently installed on my MK6 GLI. This fits on both MK5/6 jetta 2.0T applications. I don't have pictures at the moment since the exhaust is still on the car but will try and snap some pics if i can hoist the car up. It has been on my car for 20k and i'm looking to get 600 obo for it. The downpipe on it is for race application (no cat) but with simply adding the o2 spacer; would eliminate the cel.

Reason for selling is that i feel that it is too loud for my new born in the back seat.

email me at the following address if you have any questions or would like to see it in person. I'm located in Toronto.

chanwmcolin@gmail.com

I'm also looking for a OEM 2.0T cat back preferably with low kms on it if possible. If you have one and would like to trade let me know and i can work something out with the price.

Thanks
Colin

SOLD!!

kv's vdubb

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
gti
F/S: KW V1's & Audi Flat Fives

I currently have a set of kw v1's that i am considering to sell.

The coil over set has been great for me. I am just looking to go for something with a little more adjustment settings.

The set up has seen about 115k km. Currently on the car but can be removed over the next week or so if you are serious.

Asking $550 or reasonable offers

Prefer not to Ship but could at buyers expense.

*One spring has been replaced by KW.

#2. Audi flat fives

Have ran these wheels for a couple season, 2 styles( grey textured and current: something closer to stock) and honestly can't say i want to change them but just seeing if there is any interest.

resprayed (powder coated) last summer - does have one stone chip

can post some pics later tonight.
18 x 8.5 et45 with V12's 215/45/r18 (~ 2+ seasons left)

asking $700

thanks

Trowa

WTB a couple of things

Looking for a couple of things:

OEM fog lights, both sides
FSI Dip Stick (all the plastic on mine is disintegrating for some reason :help: )

PM me with price shipped to Calgary

Thanks!

jdmis250

Passed Driver's Ed
selling 2 pair of 5x112/5x100 spacers in mint condition, both two months old, bought them brand new from NextMod.

price:
(10mm) $60
(12mm) $70

spacer only, no bolts

Last edited:

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit

Stock suspension from a 2008 Golf, was used for 30,000km until replaced with coilovers. They are in 10/10 shape/condition/usability. Nothing wrong with them.

Will fit MKV / MK5 / MKVI / MK6 Golf/GTI. Fits all those models.

Will also fit MK5 Jetta although it wouldn't be optimal.

Just sitting in my garage taking up space.

$80