Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread #2

TJaymz

So much hate I need an AK
WTB STOCK FSI ENGINE COVER. MSG ME ASAP

penpal

Srs Bzns
Car(s)
07 GTI , 12 R, 18 R
Selling a set of BSH engine, tranny and pendulum mounts. All the bushings are good. Gonna buy a MK7 next year so atm just going back to stock.

$300 SHIPPED

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
FS: OZ Alleggerita 18" Wheels w/Tires

Kind of a feeler for the moment, don't have to sell but thinking of going a different route next summer.

The wheels are 18x8 OZ Alleggerita HLT with Kumho Ecsta SPT summer tires in 225/40/18. Wheels and tires have a summer and a half on them and there is zero curb rash, no bends or scratches. A couple nicks from road debris but that's it. No plugs or patches on the tires and approx. 85% tread left. These are very light for an 18" wheel, only 17.4lbs each.

Specs of the wheels are as follows:

Size: 18x8
Offset: 48mm
Backspacing: 6.42"
Bolt Pattern: 5-112
Weight: 17.4lbs.
Finish: Anthracite Painted

Looking for $1600, local sale only

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
I have three items for sale for the MkV:

1) StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads (FRONT), Part Number 309.11070
2) StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads (REAR), Part Number 309.11080
3) Tyrolsport Deadset Brake Caliper Stiffening Kit

All parts are brand new and never installed. Buy all three from me together for $295. Not willing to separate. These pads are great because they don`t squeak or squeal like most aftermarket pads, and are `pre-scorched`so break-in is not necessary.

These brake pads offer the same level of stopping performance as Hawk HP+ pads, but without the squeaking. They are better performing than the garden variety Hawk HPS pads.

Perpetuus

Data Encryption
I've got a Playstation 4 for $550. Please don't buy the other one listed here for $1k. lol.

Last edited:

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
I have a BMC carbon intake for sale. I used it with oem tubing. replaces the factory box.

Italian made. Works for FSI and TSI.

Retails $325 Canadian.

Selling mine for $180 shipped anywhere.