Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread -- Part 2

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
07 .:Rabbit
FS: 18" AMG Monoblocks

18x8.5 et 44
18x9.5 et 46

Wheels have been powder coated Bengal White and have some curbage on 3 of 4 wheels but nothing deep.
They are all straight with no cracks or bends and all hold air and include center caps.

Wheels are located in Orange County California

Will ship at buyers expense

Asking $600 but any reasonable offer will not be refused.

link to the craigslist ad for pictures. I also have close ups of all curb rash that I can post if need be.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/4904454205.html

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
07 .:Rabbit
FS: 18" staggered Mandrus Emils

18x8.5 et 33
18x9.5 et 35

Mandrus Emil made by TSW.
Wheels have original chrome on them but due to them being old they have some minor pitting where the face meet the lips but nothing to bad and hardly noticeable when on the car other wise they are in great shape.
No bends or cracks.
Rears still have 225/35 tires on them with some camber wear but can be flipped to other side with almost perfect tread.
Fronts have no tires

Asking $650 OBO

Wheels are located in Orange County California

Wheels are currently off car and I can take more pictures of them if need be.

Here is the craigslist ad for pictures.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/4904514453.html

Oubre

Passed Driver's Ed
FS/FT:
One set of Range Rover wheels + Adapters + 2 Good 215/35/19 tires

The Range Rovers are 19x8, et.35 (after 22mm adapters - et.57 original) with new 215/35 tires on all four wheels.

How they sit now:

How they were when I got them

_ _

I also have a set of Corvette C5 staggered wheels in Chrome

Located in San Jose, CA but willing to travel.

Corey U.

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW for life
Looking to trade a set of BF Goodrich sport comp 2 225x40 18r for a set of 215x40 r18, the tires are new only have had them on a couple of months, plenty of tread left im just looking for more of a stretch
Let me know what you have, thanks.

KhayGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Just moved to san diego, need to buy aftermarket intake to pass smog. Not sure what else is needed to pass. Please help. Pm for fast response

i have bsh dp and apr rsc exhaust, apr intercooler, forge twintake, vta catch can.

Sonnytron

Ready to race!
Just moved to san diego, need to buy aftermarket intake to pass smog. Not sure what else is needed to pass. Please help. Pm for fast response

i have bsh dp and apr rsc exhaust, apr intercooler, forge twintake, vta catch can.

I have my stock FSI intake. Not sure when I'll come back to SD, I'm in El Centro, CA right now but usually live in SD.

HeartMyVeedub

Ready to race!
FS (Rare): AWE Time Attack Anti-Roll Bar $275 picked up in SOCAL

I have for sale an AWE Time Attack anti-roll bar with Teflon bushings. This bar has never squeaked. The bushings do not need to be lubed.

This bar is perfect for those of you that want a really neutral/ oversteer set up for the GTI.
At its softest, the bar is very neutral and provides lots of rear end rotation. At its hardest, lift off oversteer is a possibility if you are not careful, or if you want that sort of thing

Text or call: 661-210-6346
Or
Email: kbizzle27@gmail.com
Contact me via phone or email. I'm not on the forums very often. Thanks.

królik2006

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 Rabbit
Spring Cleaning!

Selling a few things I do not really need anymore. All items are local pick up in Orange County.

MKV strut mount bearing. Brand new from ECS and never installed. Have the packing slip still. It was $50 with shipping. Pick it up for $40.

Stock Rabbit Premium 7 Head Unit. Still works like a charm. I took it out of the vehicle years ago. I plan on keeping the Rabbit for many years to come so it will probably never be re-installed. Perfect for someone looking to go back to stock. I have the radio code as well. $40.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: