GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread -- Part 2

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
GTI Cargo cover $20 picked up in 91791

tpliquid

R32 brakes for sale $300 OBO

calipers, oem pads, discs, hawk hps pads, lines, retainer springs, "R" retainer springs included also

Pick up in nor cal Bay area. I can meet

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
R32 brakes for sale $300 OBO

calipers, oem pads, discs, hawk hps pads, lines, retainer springs, "R" retainer springs included also

Pick up in nor cal Bay area. I can meet

these from a r32 or golf r only asking so i can gauge mileage used. which is another question im gonna ask. whats on the calipers? spray paint? how many miles on these?

Last edited:

plac

GTI Master
looking for a stock MK5 GTI catback for a project. Uncut and complete.

SF Bay area pickup preferred. Would pay $100 for a clean one with unscratched tips. You usually have to pay someone to take these away.

Last edited:

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
WTF they are that much, I'm guessing it has the underside tray and whatnot right?

Yeah it has the little cargo net

Brand new out the door is like 416 from the dealer here but I work in the industry so they cut me a deal, plus the dealer kinda fucked up on a few occasions so they cut me a break for that too.

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
but for serious, if you boxed it up and shipped it to 94928, what would I be looking at?

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Yeah it has the little cargo net

Brand new out the door is like 416 from the dealer here but I work in the industry so they cut me a deal, plus the dealer kinda fucked up on a few occasions so they cut me a break for that too.

but for serious, if you boxed it up and shipped it to 94928, what would I be looking at?

Ahhh mine does not have a net. But also looking for local pick up only and promised it to a guy after the holiday. If he flakes I'll PM you.

kroms

Ready to race!
Looking to sell my EvoMS Intake for MKV GTI. About 30k miles on the intake.
I now have a MKVI, and have no use for it.
Looking for 120 OBO. Located in Encino, CA.