GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread -- Part 2

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
18x7.5
18x9
5x114.3
(estimated offsets are around 35-40)

The two fronts have slight bends (pictured). Cosmetically some light rash and discoloration on the lips.

500 picked up in 90638 or 600 for the wheels shipped (tires will be dismounted when shipped).

RAudi Driver

unpimp it!
Putting up for sale my wife's 2008 United Gray 4 door GTi, DSG, 90k miles, Autobahn Package w/18" Hufs, and every option you can get is on the car, i.e. (heated seats, moonroof, power mirrors, navigation, HID lights, etc...).

She needs a larger car. No accidents, original paint and body work. I'm a VW, Audi Porsche guy so all maintenance was done by me. there are a few door dings but I'll have my PDR guy remove them and the car will be pin straight.

What's new on the car:

Rotors and pads. Also an extra set of Rear OEM rotors will come with the car
BSH Oil Catch can. Installed when the OEM PCV one died.

Forge Diverter Valve, not installed any longer but I'll include it with the sale.

Revo Software.

New Continental Extreme Contact Summer Tires.

Oil Changed every 3,000 miles with Motul Xcess 5/40.

New Coil packs and I'll include a few new ones in the trunk.

I could only find one picture but I'll do a proper shoot this weekend and post up a full spread.

$12,000 takes it.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

08EmKayFive

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 gti
Still have the coilovers for sale 300! FK highsports. Pm me

eiresgaus

Passed Driver's Ed
Any interest in a stock catback, stock suspension with ~60k miles on them no issues, a set of 4 huffs with decent (driven for 4 months) BF Goodrich G-force tires. Currently plastidipped black, underneath there is a bit of rash on most wheels.

Moving house soon and just don't really want to have to move these, reasonable offers at this point I just want rid of them! Pics upon request, can text/post them here

zooyork123

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 CW GTI
Selling my Tiffany Teal powder coated VMR VB3's $400
18x8.5 ET45
Powder coated tiffany teal
has TPMS sensors included
Tires are shot to shit
One is bent and is scuffed up
I no longer have my GTI and im trying to get rid of them
PM me if interested

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Team dynamics pro race 1.2 18x8 et 47 5x112 matte black with 235/40/18 Bridgestone re-11 tires all 4 with 90% tread life ($600).

Fk street lines 10,000 miles $100 ( no rear strut mounts )

okone

WTB: MKV DSG

Looking for a MKV GTI. Must be DSG, low miles (<100K), and have leather seats in SoCal. Friend of mine needs a daily driver for Los Angeles traffic ASAP