GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Fuckin warheads... We had like a sams club size jug of warheads and I ate so many that my mouth started peeling.
I could feel this sentence.
Yeah, like when you talk about a sour thing and your mouth just Pavlovs... happened to me, too. Warheads and sour Skittles, man. Almost tore up my mouth worse than Cap'n Crunch.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Wow, forums down pretty much all day Saturday.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
It does exist!!! Was there another update?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
It does exist!!! Was there another update?
Oh wow glad to see this thread was the most popular since site back up, needs more memes doe
Fuckin warheads... We had like a sams club size jug of warheads and I ate so many that my mouth started peeling.

Feels. Lol
I could feel this sentence.
Puckers.
Yeah, like when you talk about a sour thing and your mouth just Pavlovs... happened to me, too. Warheads and sour Skittles, man. Almost tore up my mouth worse than Cap'n Crunch.
Cap crunch mouth no thanks
Those and the Cry Babies and Tear Jerkers that I was obsessed with....would eat those til my tongue went numb, lol
While drinking a Slurpee too

Can you say diabetes?
Lmfao throwback af
Wow, forums down pretty much all day Saturday.
It was probably the bad doings of the (worst anime enemy you can think of here)
It's alive!!!
Thats what she said (sorry been watching the office a lot lately)

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
For all the Beer Boys.

IMG_1576366303162.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I don't like beer. Have tried many and they all taste like crap. Some less then others.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I actually dont care for the IPAs :rolleyes:
I don't like beer. Have tried many and they all taste like crap. Some less then others.
I like all types of beers except some sours and some wheat styles. Had a crazy bourbon barrel aged imperial stout with coffee the other night. It was 14.5%, but the bartender could've lied and said 6.5% and I would've believed her. It drank really smoothly.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I like all types of beers except some sours and some wheat styles. Had a crazy bourbon barrel aged imperial stout with coffee the other night. It was 14.5%, but the bartender could've lied and said 6.5% and I would've believed her. It drank really smoothly.

German hefeweizen beers are pretty good. Im not a fan of beers that are heavily "hoppy" generally . Ive tried a few bourbon barrel aged stouts...they are a lot smoother than they look.

Actually speaking of intimidating looking beers, it was years till i tried a Guiness™ ..i was surprised it wasnt more harsh. Despite it yes having an obvious almost ash tray like first sip lol

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
German hefeweizen beers are pretty good. Im not a fan of beers that are heavily "hoppy" generally . Ive tried a few bourbon barrel aged stouts...they are a lot smoother than they look.

Actually speaking of intimidating looking beers, it was years till i tried a Guiness™ ..i was surprised it wasnt more harsh. Despite it yes having an obvious almost ash tray like first sip lol
Try North Coast's Old Rasputin. That'll put hair on your chest and make you think Guinness is water.

My favorite German styles are pilsner (actually Czech), Dortmunder... pretty much any of them that taste really bready and biscuity.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Try North Coast's Old Rasputin. That'll put hair on your chest and make you think Guinness is water.

My favorite German styles are pilsner (actually Czech), Dortmunder... pretty much any of them that taste really bready and biscuity.

Stuff like Old Rasputin is my jam. I'll take a 8-12% stout over any ipa. I think it's annoying how popular IPAs are when there's so much better beer out there. The best IPA I've ever drank is Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Hazy but it's almost more of a wheat beer and wheat beer/hefeweizen are my other favorites.

Usually my beer runs consist of like 4-5 6 packs of stouts and a couple 6 packs of wheat beers.

Guinness is also most definitely water. Flat nasty water.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Stuff like Old Rasputin is my jam. I'll take a 8-12% stout over any ipa. I think it's annoying how popular IPAs are when there's so much better beer out there. The best IPA I've ever drank is Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Hazy but it's almost more of a wheat beer and wheat beer/hefeweizen are my other favorites.

Usually my beer runs consist of like 4-5 6 packs of stouts and a couple 6 packs of wheat beers.

Guinness is also most definitely water. Flat nasty water.
Best IPA for me, hands down, is Russian River's Pliny the Elder. Smoothest, most flavorful example of an IPA I've had. I pretty much agree with your statement a lot of brewery's have hopped on the IPA train, lost sight of what makes a good one, and instead have restored to masking mediocre beers with a ton of hops. But when an IPA is good, it's really good. I generally love dark beers best; stouts, porters, nutty browns, and dark red ales.