GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
This was a long time ago, but we had a family dinner with my great grandparents and my great grandpa ordered something like a supreme pizza and an anchovy pizza. I thought the anchovy pizza would be like a cheese pizza if I just pulled them off. I couldn't have been more wrong. It was fucking disgusting. I nearly threw up. It's the only pizza that made me gag.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
This was a long time ago, but we had a family dinner with my great grandparents and my great grandpa ordered something like a supreme pizza and an anchovy pizza. I thought the anchovy pizza would be like a cheese pizza if I just pulled them off. I couldn't have been more wrong. It was fucking disgusting. I nearly threw up. It's the only pizza that made me gag.

When I worked at a pizza shop and would make an anchovy pizza they always made me gag 🤢

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Never had anchovies on pizza myself but am glad u have confirmed what I thought this whole time

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
1654482323208.png