GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

torga

Drag Race Newbie
Ride
'11 GTI
Some of things Uncharted does best (traversal) are pretty glitchy in Fallen Order. I bought Uncharted collection just before 4 came out. I played through all of them and then played 4 twice when it came out. I just really love games like that. Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, God of War, Spider-man, those types of games have all been my favorites in the last few years. I just picked up The Last of Us for like $5 so I can play it before the 2nd one comes out. I'm definitely gonna pick up Fallen Order eventually.
Hopefully glitchy stuff like that can be solved with patches. I won't be playing it until probably January. Just picked up The Witcher 3 GOTY Ed. for $13, so that'll be fun for a while.

God of war isnt a game, its a ridiculous hard challenge.
Never heard of Fallen Order tbh
Have you played Dark Souls? Now that's a game that makes me want to punch walls. Sekiro is pretty aggravating as well.
Fallen Order is the newest Star Wars RPG; it's getting excellent reviews.

If anyone likes top-down platformers, Hyper Light Drifter is a REAL treat. Challenging gameplay, but not rage-inducing. Fun enemies/bosses, plus great art and a wonderful, ambient soundtrack.

sterkrazzy

Go Kart Champion
Ride
2018 R
Hopefully glitchy stuff like that can be solved with patches. I won't be playing it until probably January. Just picked up The Witcher 3 GOTY Ed. for $13, so that'll be fun for a while.
I've got like 50 hours on my Witcher 3 save and I haven't finished it. I'm not sure what to do about that one yet. I dunno if I want to just pick up where I stopped, it's been over a year since I've played. I've thought about buying it on PC (I have it on xbox), but then I gotta start all over and I don't think I want to do that either.

The tv series starts in 16 days. So far early reviews have been good.

torga

Drag Race Newbie
Ride
'11 GTI
I've got like 50 hours on my Witcher 3 save and I haven't finished it. I'm not sure what to do about that one yet. I dunno if I want to just pick up where I stopped, it's been over a year since I've played. I've thought about buying it on PC (I have it on xbox), but then I gotta start all over and I don't think I want to do that either.

The tv series starts in 16 days. So far early reviews have been good.
My last powerful console was a PS3 and I mostly played Gran Turismo on it. Sold it, then bought a Switch that I've been rocking for a couple years now - the Nintendo exclusives are more important to me than Sony ones.
Built my PC about 3 months ago and I think I'll be sticking to this for pretty much any other games.

BoostedVW11

Go Kart Champion
LMFAO

Have you played Dark Souls? Now that's a game that makes me want to punch walls. Sekiro is pretty aggravating as well.
Fallen Order is the newest Star Wars RPG; it's getting excellent reviews.

If anyone likes top-down platformers, Hyper Light Drifter is a REAL treat. Challenging gameplay, but not rage-inducing. Fun enemies/bosses, plus great art and a wonderful, ambient soundtrack.
Star Wars Battlefront was pretty cool with its online play. Serious gamers on there. Havent played a newer star wars title since than though.

Dark souls nah, also never played.

Hopefully Battlefield series returns to more modern era gameplay.
My last powerful console was a PS3 and I mostly played Gran Turismo on it. Sold it, then bought a Switch that I've been rocking for a couple years now - the Nintendo exclusives are more important to me than Sony ones.
Built my PC about 3 months ago and I think I'll be sticking to this for pretty much any other games.
#PCSNOB

jk

Gran Turismo Sport is very good on ps4 , its downside is thats its missing a lot of popular tracks :(