GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Any chance you draw/sketch/artist ? :iono: Usually goes hand in hand with anime fans iirc
I used to draw a lot when I was younger, like 10-13. Nowadays I'm only making technical drawings.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I used to draw a lot when I was younger, like 10-13. Nowadays I'm only making technical drawings.

seent build thread, i wish i learned how to play the drums

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
seent build thread, i wish i learned how to play the drums

It's never too late! Wanted to play all through high school and college but never lived somewhere that I could have drums. Finally got a set a few years ago.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Most relevant thread of the day

https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119583

Self taught? :eek:
Yuh. I've always had good rhythm, I was a freak about playing Rock Band drums on my uncle's PS3 (only video game instrument that resembles the real one), and I am constantly tapping along with the drums of whatever music I'm listening too. All that amounted to me not being totally horrible when I first sat down at the kit.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
I vote we change this to the official R34 thread and I'm not talking GT-Rs if ya know what I mean.

Also torga I don't think season 2 is on Netflix yet, it's been out online for almost a year now I think though

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I vote we change this to the official R34 thread and I'm not talking GT-Rs if ya know what I mean.

Also torga I don't think season 2 is on Netflix yet, it's been out online for almost a year now I think though

"We should start a rule34 thread, yeah! Share all our pics! What could go wrong?"

*The Gang Gets Banned*

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
"We should start a rule34 thread, yeah! Share all our pics! What could go wrong?"

*The Gang Gets Banned*
*The gangs servers get seized by the FBI*

FTFY

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
*The gangs servers get seized by the FBI*

FTFY

No one said anything about loli, ya filthy animal

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
R35 "skyline" is boring . Its an awd turbo maxima. Change my mind.
But it's a sexy awd turbo maxima

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
R35 "skyline" is boring . Its an awd turbo maxima. Change my mind.
I definitely prefer the older models; R32 is my favorite.
But I've seen some high-end aero kits that really make the R35 come alive.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I just got back from visiting Germany and the Czech Republic and came back with some Cuban cigars. Finna enjoy one of these bad boys with a glass of whiskey that my girlfriend got me for our anniversary. Nikka's Single Malt Yoichi, for those interested.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I just got back from visiting Germany and the Czech Republic and came back with some Cuban cigars. Finna enjoy one of these bad boys with a glass of whiskey that my girlfriend got me for our anniversary. Nikka's Single Malt Yoichi, for those interested.

Wow, we are the same person.

Traveling for work or?

How was dat German food doe amirite? :drool:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Wow, we are the same person.

Traveling for work or?

How was dat German food doe amirite? :drool:
Just a vacation. I romped around Germany while my girlfriend visited family in Poland, then we met up in Prague.
Germany had the best currywurst I've ever had - it's on every street corner. The sausages were great, spätzle, schnitzel and sauerkraut, too. I unexpectedly had the greatest banh mi of my life in Berlin, and I grew up with Vietnamese, Thai and Lao friends.
However, Czech Republic far and beyond had the better beer scene. The German Purity Law limits what they can do with their beers, so Czech beers are more free. I finally understand the hype for unpasteurized beer; delicious.
Also, shit was CHEAP in Prague. Outside of the touristy areas, I was paying 1.00-1.50 USD for a pint. Also got to try Johnnie Walker Blue over there - it was only $18 for a pour. Unbelievable.