GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
So everyone has gone off-topic in the IC thread (including myself) because of the obvious ban.

Doesn't that call for a ban for all of us now? :rolleyes:

It's why I left lol

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I could understand a regular member, but a paying vendor? LOLOKAY This is putting aside the whole "I love APR" thing, mind you.

BUT...probably better to just log off than argue about it. No point in that, I guess.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I could understand a regular member, but a paying vendor? LOLOKAY This is putting aside the whole "I love APR" thing, mind you.

BUT...probably better to just log off than argue about it. No point in that, I guess.

Tis a short ban. Probably a week.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Guys, we have this rule which I adhere to:

Violating vendors of the rules below may receive a forum ban.

1. Vendor advertisements Threads are to be posted in the Vendor Classifieds forum. Threads announcing promotions and discounts should be placed in the Vendor Classifieds forum. Cross-posting a thread announcing promotions and discounts across multiple forums is considered spamming and is prohibited.

You all do not see threads that are duplicates and deleted. This was the reason for Arin's ban - and he has been warned many times before.

I hope you appreciate this rule as we don't want multiple of the same threads peppered across the forum.

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
Status
Not open for further replies.