GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

GREAT DUMP IS GREAT. AHHHHH... RELIEF.

Roxie, yeah I was being sarcastic on the "sales event".

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
a lot more as well.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
is that an alien?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
does she give good... HEAD?

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I don't do that. There's no point in making a bunch of money if you never have the time to spend it. Car sales is all about saving for retirement and then living after you've worked. I'm not about that AT ALL.

Normally I don't work this much, but it is retail unfortunately. Normally I work only 10-15 hours at the retail job, but tis holidays, horrible staffing, and extended holidays hours. Holidays are the bane of my existence....

Sent while dancing to Gangnam Style

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Normally I don't work this much, but it is retail unfortunately. Normally I work only 10-15 hours at the retail job, but tis holidays, horrible staffing, and extended holidays hours. Holidays are the bane of my existence....

Sent while dancing to Gangnam Style

Brofist, I'm doing much the same except I'm in e-tail pretty much. Seeing good numbers roll in is usually worth the long days. I have to work Xmas day though, I doubt my family is gonna be too happy about that haha

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
but.....but....the canadian dollar is worth more than the American right now, or at least very close to even :eek:

Yeah I can't explain that for ya. The cost of living here is just way too high. Cars and houses are ridiculously overpriced. That's why alot of Canadians like to purchase cars from the states and bring them up, cheaper and less chance of rust!

Status
Not open for further replies.