GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
is it similar to the A4 valvelift 2.0T, because I thought those were not that reliable?

you should strike a promotion/sponsorship/modeling deal with APR, lol...

shoes?! again!? barely see them in your pics tho, haha...

I bought a newer/nicer/similar wedding band - my wife was like, huh? but she appreciated it, as many guys stop / don't wear theirs. I only got it because of a zero % interest thing through Helzberg, AND I got a free Kindle Fire HD, so that was rad. I got her black diamond earrings for her bday in Feb and then a bracelet chain dealie with the kids birthstones for charms on it, for mother's day in may. #buyingahead

I still wear my band, but I'm thinking about getting a cheap garbage one for work. I put up cases from deliveries and work on my gas pumps when they go down. My platinum band is getting punished.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Haha. It's been awhile.

indeed. is all things good with your car? k04?

I still wear my band, but I'm thinking about getting a cheap garbage one for work. I put up cases from deliveries and work on my gas pumps when they go down. My platinum band is getting punished.

yeah, they are both about the same, but the new one is tungsten and nicer, so i may use the old one for doing dirty work lik you were saying.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
No no, just meant sometimes you can get price discounts by doing reviews, photos, etc, and perhaps you could do that - that's all. I've done that a few times on things :D it is nice to save money!

that's weird on the shoes.

yeah, the black diamonds are... weird. I'm like, why do these cost so much again? lolz

Meh...I'm not a discount nazi lol I'll pay what I pay and deal with it. The first time I went in for my Stage 1, I didn't even know there was a sale going on hahaha I've been sending all my GTI and Audi customers to them, so all I ask is that they give them the same great service they give me.

I'm not a huge fan of the black diamonds, but everyone has their tastes :iono:

Also, that guy I was telling y'all about who go let go last Saturday? Well, apparently he has a job offer from Audi, and he asked today if I wanted to join the team (if he takes the job. He's considering KIA, as well). I'd be the only female sales consultant at that dealership. MAJOR upper hand there...
Plus, Audi sales people make good money. Most of them make about 6 figures a year, from what I've heard.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
go audi FTW, no doubt. You get sick employee lease deals too.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
go audi FTW, no doubt. You get sick employee lease deals too.

It's in like...Alpharetta, I think. I'd be dealing with the worst traffic in Atlanta and I'll be adding another 10 miles to my trip.

But I guess if I'm making more money, I can always buy a daily, but I don't really want to stay in GA, so...............

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I have a few in mind...

Why would I do something like that? lol I have 0 ties with APR other than loving their product. There are many people out there just like me.

I only post the ones I get really excited about. You'd be surprised how mean people can be if you show off your shoes too much.

I'm having a thing for the chocolate diamonds that are out right now. They're so freakin' pretty!! I'm not a jewelry kinda girl anyway. Sometimes you just gotta treat yourself though :)

Cool! Followed you back :thumbsup:

Chocolate diamonds are nice. My wife's just indecisive. So I got her a laptop instead lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word to all of you.

Indian food.. soon... can't wait..

Status
Not open for further replies.