GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM + love , To Enter at your own risk.

Jazzino

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
This may not be Vortex approuved in terms of ride height.
however no plans for a suspension now . feel free to comment
here are the pictures.
Enjoy

goodweekend :beer: :beer:

mobbin6

Banned
Car looks good, only thing really killing it is the wheel gap... I mean, it's hard to really appreciate certain parts of a car when you can fit a small sized man between the fender and the wheels. Even just a slight drop would make it much cleaner. Once someone sees the low stance, it makes it easier for the them to focus on the other clean parts of the car, without having to quickly criticize the lack of suspension.

ChachomanGTI

Ready to race!
car looks really nice, but if you dont want to do a whole suspension kit i suggest some sport springs, for 200 bucks you have a nice subtle drop. but the rims look killer on the car!

GTIWV

WV VW
honestly, your car wont actually look 'good' until you get a drop, IMO. i mean, even just H&R sports or neuspeed sports or something. And something like H&R supersports would make it look even better

Karpomatic

Reformed Mustang Owner
Car(s)
06 GLI
Don't drop it! stock height FTW!

plac

GTI Master
if you lower it, it will look like ASS like half of everyone else around here. Looks perfect as-is. Dont be a lemming. Stock height is the new "different".

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
looks nice, but would look better with at least giving it a spring drop, something, anything the get rid of the current gap.