GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM GTI MkV Front End Cover (Bra)

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Anyone know where I can find these or something similar to this? ECS had them on sale for a while, and I was an idiot not to jump on it because now I need one :cry:... I messaged them, and they said they don't sell'em anymore.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Dealership?

Or was that rediculously low price mean that they sold off their stock of these? I got one for $40 from the dealership about, 3-4 months ago. Its pretty nice too for $40++

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Dealership?

Or was that rediculously low price mean that they sold off their stock of these? I got one for $40 from the dealership about, 3-4 months ago. Its pretty nice too for $40++

Yeah, they were getting rid of their stock. Hmm, I will probably check out the dealership next time I go... hopefully I can get it for $40 too lol.

Other than that, I found the exact same ones of these on eBay for like $120 :bellyroll: NO THANKS! There are also non-embroidered leather ones for $69.97 shipped... ehhhh... too much for a front end cover IMO.

Mein_Fast

**DubNutz Gruppe**
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI
just a quick note for you guys lookin to run this bra.....

even if you do it sloppy and quick, Put some clear plactic protection underneath or even blue tape on the hood and edges..

if your run the bra for a long period of time and it gets wet and lil dust particles buildup.. THIS WILL SCRATCH YOUR HOOD and other parts...

gets some 3M material, or even blue tape and put it before you put on the bra... you will be glad you did later..

Just my .02

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Hehe somewhat... just want to have one just incase for those trips and what not :smile:... don't want to always use painter's tape, etc.