GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM carpet mats or the Rubber Mats?

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
rubber mats. their kool. but if u dont clean them, they dont look as good. the dealership gave me both though. so i just put the GTI mats over the carpet mats.

vwvixen

I'm Low Maintenance.
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
I love the Monster mats. They threw them in free when I got the car (with tint too!).

GTI_Hakeem

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Tornado Red GTI
Cant beat those rubber mats man. They hold about 1/2 inch of liquid and man do they keep the carpet cleeeeeaaan

RAudi Driver

unpimp it!
You guys are getting your rubber mats for free? I paid $60 for mine.

What did you pay of the car to get the mats for free. Maybe that's why they wouldn't give them to me.

mhx

Passed Driver's Ed
I picked it up tonight. The dealer just gave me both. The rubber are nicer. Shes black, 4dr base with dsg tranny! Loving it.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
got the moster matts free too! cuz the dealer bet me there wasn't such a thing as a GTI....dumbass.

Go figure...I bought the car in Missoula, Montana. How does a VW salesmen not know what a GTI is..... a month later, there were 6 like of them on the lot and selling like crazy. Maybe I should ask for a commision.

Neon Guy

Tin Can Racer
Car(s)
1998 SPEC Neon
"Don't forget to wear a Rubber dude. She gets around.... like a record."

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Monster Mats for sure. Put the stock ones somewhere safe in your house and pull them out when you go to trade it back in. That's what I do anyways.:iono:

Xoulrath

Passed Driver's Ed